Semi-FREE Motobecane parts SOCAL

Alexander Orange Moby Syndicate /

Skip to the end if you just want the deal, read on for the story.

So this guy's all like "I've got a couple of Motobecane parts bikes plus a motor and some assorted other parts. There's at least one running bike's worth of parts there. Free." I'm all like SWOOP. So I get the stuff and it's all completely in pieces. There isn't a couple of bikes that don't run and a box of parts, there's a couple of frames, and a couple boxes of parts. I'm all like, "Lame. This is more work than I want to do." So here's the deal:

THE DEAL:

You build me a running bike out of the parts I have, I pay for any new parts you need, so you pay nothing out of pocket. In exchange for the labor, you can keep the rest of the parts. That means you're keeping AT LEAST one frame, two engines and two wheels, plus whatever assorted other parts are left, minus a petcock, which I've already promised someone.

This is, in my opinion, a good deal. You should totally take me up on it. I don't feel like shipping it across country, so please only takers within reasonable driving distance of San Diego, unless you want to deal with the shipping yourself.

Thanks,

Alexander.

Re: Semi-FREE Motobecane parts SOCAL

How about a couple of pictures so folks know how hopeless or hopefull it is?

Rusty

The engined are not locked up or all in peices?

Rusty

Alexander Orange Moby Syndicate /

Pictures coming soon - No, the engines are not locked up. For the most part, everything looks pretty good, just stripped completely.

-Alexander

I have e-mailed you.

You piqued my interest.

Rusty

« Go to Topic — end of thread