'05 Kinetic TFR-USA

Smitty Smith /

Re: '05 Kinetic TFR-USA

Smitty Smith /

I'll be honest, at this point, I'm just trying to get back what I have tied-up in these last 3 TFR's that I have, because that'd be 3 less Mopeds that I have to load-up and move with me. I have a considerable (well, to my standards anyway) collection of my own personal 'peds and projects, so I truly do NOT need 3 more bran-new TFR's in my personal collection.

$700 cash money, out the door is not a bad price on a bran-new 'ped, with two mirrors, chrome turn-signals, and affectionately assembled by me ;^)

I've gone over these 'peds, and added locktite to all of the "troublesome" areas that I am aware of. I've fueled and test-ridden them as well.

TALK TO ME people!!! I'm packing-up to make a major move and relocation, so I also need to "cash-in" on my investments.

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

smitty did you sell all the tfrs and parts and such; maybe i could come to MB and purchase ; let me know what you have please 910-389-5719 in NC

Smitty Smith /

We have two left HERE they are.

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

thanks smitty; but i can get new ones cheaper than that. hows the new location; where are you close to; Its Blaine; but where is thet?? JJ

Allen Murphy /

So if you can get new ones cheaper, why are you snapping old, worn mopeds, SarMajor?

Al Murphy, former PFC, Ord USA

Smitty Smith /

Thank You Al ;^)

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

i can Buy TFRS 2005 Models for less than 700.00 NOT Older mopeds; Mr Know it all PFC.and i think Smitty answered an old entry. thanks Smitty

Allen Murphy /

NOW I remember why I didn't stay in the damn Army!

Al Murphy

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account