Mopeds in Massachusetts for sale

I have the folloing mopeds available

the pictured 1980 Tomos Silver Bullet $450

a 1999 Black Tomos Sprint $500

a 1978 Vespa Grande $400

a 1981 Batavus Mondial only 200 miles on it probably one of the nicest ones in existance $600

1979 Sachs G-3 mint original. my personal favorite $600

1980 Motobecane 50V super nice original condition $500

1150368139_img_3617.jpg

Re: Mopeds in Massachusetts for sale

i wish i could buy all of them

but why are you even selling them?

i'm interest in Tomos silver bullet or the Vespa grande-i live in Woonsocket,RI and have no problem traveling 4 a good deal

Michael Dane /

I've got too many mopeds at the moment. My storage is limited and I need the room to store my Rabbit Convertible, plus I've pretty much settled on my TSM for a keeper and ride a dual sport and street bike as well. How many mopeds is too many is a number that varies person to person and time to time. Now is a rare oppratunity to aquire a nice moped here just in time to ride it for a few months, before the weather goes to crap again.

Michael Dane /

the nubs are barely worn off the tires on this silver bullet, on the Mondail the nubs are clearly visable. The Sachs has the original whitewall tires, the 50V is also sporting the original tires and has less than 1500 miles. The Grande is a two passenger variator model that runs perfect , everything works on all of these peds. I was riding the Motobecane and Batavus Mondial tonight, variator drives are the best!

i am highly interested in the 1999, the 1980 tomos's, and the Motobecane( but the price is a little too high) but i cant pick. I really like the Motobecane. Ill choose the fastest one of them all. I live in Windsor Ct so i may be able to come pic it up.

can u give me a way to contact u. Net or Phone

Michael Dane /

you can email me dane100@charter.net. The fastest moped of the lot is the 99 sprint. It also has the most milage at over 8,000. The Sprint starts easily, everything works on it , is is the easiest to get parts for too. Marks motors over in Enfield is a Tomos Dealer. The price is fair and firm. Look around and find one cheaper if you can.

i don't thin that i can find one with a better price

Michael Dane /

The Mondial

1150654649_mondial.jpg

Hi, Do you still have the Vespa for sale? And how many cc's does it have? Thanks, Kate

so when can i come take a look at the Tomos? I can't next week because i am going to South Carolina.

Michael Dane /

Vespa is a Grande model, 49cc Moped. I was riding it yesterday, it runs perfect, all the electrical stuff works as it is supposed to and it is very easy to start. It is also very comfortable for a moped.

Michael Dane /

You can come any night after 6, call me first 413 297 3538

Can you post a pic of the Sachs if its still available

will you trade?? i want the g3!!

Michael Dane /

I'll try and get some posted tonight

how much to ship the motobecane to grand rapids, mi? Are you willing? what color is it? If you are willing to ship, and the color of the bike isnt some flaming pansy pink(which is cool if it's your thing), then I'd be more than willing to buy the 50v. If possible call 231-886-0120

Thanks for your time

Michael Dane /

50V left front

1150854671_50v_left_rear.jpg

Michael Dane /

50V This Motobecane is in excellent condition, everything works as it is supposed to.

1150854815_50v_right_.jpg

Michael Dane /

Here is one of the G-3, this is probably one of the nicest ones left in the world. Easiest starting ped I have ever owned. Will not budge on price

1150855047_g3_left.jpg

Michael Dane /

I have never touched up the paint or done any cosmetic repair to this bike. It needs a good cleaning and detail to really shine. It hasn't been ridden since last year but starts and runs perfect.

1150855248_g3_right.jpg

Michael Dane /

onother shot of the G3

1150855366_g3_right_front.jpg

Michael Dane /

The nice thing about the Motobecane is it is fast and a great hillclimber. Don't know about shipping it. I could probably take it apart and box it up for an additional charge. My guess is shipping would be about $150.

1150855696_50v_speedo.jpg

Michael Dane /

50 V front view

1150855868_50v_front.jpg

Michael Dane /

another shot of the G3

1150855987_g3_left_front.jpg

Michael Dane /

bump

I hope u haven't sold that 1999 Tomos Sprint because i stillplan on buying it. I am on vacay for a few days so ill be back to purchase the moped

Michael Dane /

still have the Sprint, The Silver Bullet has been sold

daytripper, what town are you in?

Dan

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account