Emergency: E50 Crankshaft Assembly Needed

I am looking to buy a stock 1hp E50 crankshaft assembly. Clutch not required but would be nice. Had a catastrophic big bearing failure on a bike that we were planning on riding up to Kzoo next week. Would be willing to pay for overnight shipping just to get it in time, although she does not have a lot of money to spend on it. If the bike is not running in time she more than likely will not ride up with us so timing is critical. Thank you for your help.

-Jesse

Re: Emergency: E50 Crankshaft Assembly Needed

i may have a crank and clutch and a complete bottom end lying around i can disassemble or i will sell it whole with a siezed top end and no mag but make an offer and i can only take paypal

You got mail...

me?

Jesse Stephenson /

It appears that is not quite the emergency that I made it out to be, she is going to wait to fix the bike and most likley pick up the parts and some other odds at Kzoo. Solution, ride the Tomos up instead, a loner. I know, not the same as your own bike but these are tight times. Thanks anyways.

-Jesse

ok good luck

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account