price...

Re: tomos revival fs

he wants 800 great deal

long branch nj on the coast monmouth county

bump

i have ridden lx's and my revival was faster then the lx wit the same bi turbo the braking was much better and much much much more comfortable

Interested... but most i could offer is $600.

hey steve if you have anorther moped thats worth less id trade and u can pay the difference email me nas4792@yahoo.com

Have a 1980 Puch Maxi Newport... No title though. Runs and shifts flawlessly. Had offers for $425 but i backed out and decided to hold on to it for a little while. Pic attached.

1147310867_100_0605.jpg

do you have any tomos peds or newer ones

Interested in trades?

yes im interested in aything just give me a reasonable offer

I got a lot of ttlxs ill give u everything you see in these pics for your revival and $200. negotiable.

http://photos.yahoo.com/zzgoldfinger7zz

Lot includes a running 01 ttlx, no title. 95 with title (was running till my friend screwed with the wiring, simple fix just not getting spark) a 99 frame with shocks, swingarm rack, pan and seat attached.. A 96 frame, tons of parts. See pictures.

Scott

truthful,y i dont want allof that stuff wat id do is trade foor ur running 2001 lx(and take the title from the 95 dmv wouldnt no the diff) and ud give me cash with it wat do u think of that

tell me some info on the lx

I honestly dont have any cash rite now. Sorry. Really like ur bike tho. would u be interested in a straight trade both the 01 and 95 with title for the revival. u can rebuild the 01 on the 95 frame. If u got any other suggestions let me know

Scott

Also, if you have AIM my sn is zzgoldfinger7zz

ai would only trade 4 one steady ped that runs not parts and other stuff

How much for the rival and how many miles are on it? Please let me know Chris

if u look in the 17 posts above yours u will get the info ur looking 4 but it has 2600 miles and 800 obo

bump

nas

what aboout 600

or 700 maybe i think

the lowest i can go is 750 cause i need to buy something else

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account