1982 Honda Mb5 For Sale

1982 honda Mb5 for sale...Bike is in good condition and runs well. Unsure of price yet but post comments if interested.

Re: 1982 Honda Mb5 For Sale

pictures?

nico biagetti /

where are you at?

ive got pictures of the bike im still workin on tryin to upload them to my computer though...im located in bergen county NJ that is north new jersey

Blaise Margherito /

How much are you asking or would you do a trade?

where did you get this bike from? it may be one of my old ones

im in south jersey, more on condition. what alls wrong with it, how much, any pics, if its beat and the price is right ill take it. im looking for a beat one to rebuild

Hmm I am interested, Maybe wanna do a trade? As long as you have title...

Im not looking to trade for this bike and im not quite sure about a price but if you have a price range or an amount youd like to offer post it up and ill let you know if i can possibly make a deal...as for the pictures im still workin on it, very busy lately so it could be a while. Damage on the bike is minimal and is pretty much just a small tear in the seat and a small dent maybe a scratch here or there nothing major at all..headlight will need to be replaced as will a cover for the back blinker..if your looking to do alot of work on the bike it could use some sanding down and maybe a coat of paint on some parts because its aquired some rust over time but still nothing major..so if your looking for a project bike where you will need to do some minor work and it will take up some time without draining money from your pockets this bike is very good also there are many upgrades you can put on this bike to make it alot faster and run better that you may be interested in if you want to work on the bike...if your interested post it up maybe throw some offers in the air and we'll see where it goes

sorry, im kinda looking for more of a beater. i could give u 200 at most.

pictures please

I'm def interested. I live in wayne. Do you have a title?

i live in oakland..and yes i have the title to the bike

Blaise Margherito /

How much are you looking to get cause I have a 79' Puch Newport that i would be willing to sell to buy your mb5. It has a 65cc kit and a biturbo. I think it wouid sell easily for 400-500

Blaise Margherito /

also is it titled as a ped or a cycle?

motorcycle becaus eit has a 5 speed manual transmission

Blaise Margherito /

not all are registered as motorcycles....aka matthews

Is the bike still availible? If so I am very interested. I'm looking to buy an mb5 in the $350-400 range.

Is the bike in running condition? Is it rusted through anywhere or is it just surface rust? Gastank ok on the inside?

On a side note is it the black or the red?

Pictures?

Let me know, I'm very serious and have teh cash in hand.

H.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account