need a seat, used/new

i'm looking for a seat similar to the attached picture. it doesn't have to be from a moped its the style i'm interested in, i searched through ebay but got nothing so yeah if you have one to sell please post here.

1145806554_c0_1_b.jpg

Re: need a seat, used/new

Ja'Far Rogers /

bump?

www.50cc.nl carries those seats

Ja'Far Rogers /

yes I'll check them out thanks, I was looking for buy a little closer to home though

Mopedwarehouse used to have them, now I don't know if anyone in the US carrys them.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

Ja'Far Rogers /

well i'm not looking for this exactly seat but something similar, just a basic saddle with a backrest

Smitty Smith /

Check with Chris @ Moped Warehouse...seems like I've seen those on his site before. Call him, he's really a tremendous help!

Smitty

Ja'Far Rogers /

thank you for all your responses, I'll check with Chris @ MWH and ebay from time to time

You should call, it could just not be on the website.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

Ja'Far Rogers /

there is a reference to a chopper seat for a Tomos on the website, but; alas, there is no pic. I will call them tomorrow, they're probably closed now.

Ja'Far Rogers /

received no reply from MWH...

bump!

leave a message. i will ask today when i go there . will let you know later today about seat.anybody need something put it up i will check when i get back from side job i have to do. should be back around 12.00pm est. then i will go to mwh.

sorry mwh is out of them seats.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account