Re: tomos revival fs

bump

Hey, i have a lx, that is in pretty good condition, the speedo says around 8000 miles, however the engine was totally replaced at 6000 miles. Its an 01 and the color is red. Its been "debagged" and has a bullet exhaust. Im located in NJ as well, and if this isnt totally up to your standard i am willin gto throw in some money. I have started to put some money into it since this is my secondary moped, but i am willing to trade with you if you want. I.M me at ThewNewYorkLife if you want to talk

The carb is also brand new with only 20 miles on it. I just put on brand new "BIG" blinkers on the back with regular sized blinkers in the front. The Rims are sprayed black and the shocks are brand new off a 2004 Lx with only 500 miles on them. The handle bars are from a bike shop and are really low. They are about 2 inches off the forks and look really sweet. Everything works on it, and cosmetically it looks pretty good, i was going to repaint it electric blue(like a subaru wrx), but if you want it soon i can hold off on that and just wet sand it and put a new coat of red on. It hits 40 on flat ground easily with the bullet exhaust. Just to give you some background info on it.

you mean like this color nick? our mustang the color 2004 wrx blue

1146240302_tomos_sprint_ss_sprint_006.jpg

yea thats the color, but if he wants it soon im going to leave it red and just give it a nice clean coat

i' like to know if u have a title i it registered and why all these replacements has it ever been in an accident or been dropped im me nas4792

and pics

u said in ur email that it has an new engine and carb now were those brand new w/ no miles and y the need for a change (just curious)

did you replace the engine? otherwise i thought that it came with an A55

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve -

I think the Revival has the A35 engine, and the Revival TS has the A55.

It has a title, but its not registered since i have a moped that i use already. I am replacing all of these parts because it had 8000 miles on it and there was regular wear and tear on the moped. There was nothing wrong with the carb, but i had a new one laying around from my other moped since i bought a 17mm for it. I was hoping to totally redu the whole bike and customize it, thats why all the change. Ive only had it for about 100 miles and from what i was told, the moped was never in any kind of accident. Like i said, the whole engine was replaced at 6000 miles with a totally new engine. It is obvious that it was since all of the parts still look great. This is not a bike that i found in the junkyard or got for free, but it was a "good" moped that i bought to fix up and eventually become my primary moped. However, with a revival for sale, ill give up this moped any day for it. Ill also throw soem money in too if it is necessary. I dont have any pics soon, and probally wont for a couple of days since my camera is broken. If you have any questions call me at 973 489 7974 since when i tried to email you you were offline.

tomos revival fs

adam

Do yourself a favor and check your odometer.

IIRC, the speedos with the black face read in Kms, and the speedos with the white face read in miles.

If yours reads in Km, then that's only a bit over 1600 miles.

If you're not sure, have someone in a car pace off one mile for you and then ride the same course. If your odometer reading increases by about 1.0, then it's in miles.

If your odometer reading increases by about 1.6, then it's in miles

I know you wanna get this moped sold as quickly as possible, so if you are turely interested in the bike can you wait until the weekend is over. This way i can get you the pics and we can try and make a deal

I can also go to your hosue to pick it up and drop mine off

mine is in miles but thanx 4 the info and i do want to do the deal asap but i need more info

bump

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account