WTB: Moped in Kansas City & surrounding areas

Hello everyone....looking to buy broken down mopeds in the surrounding Missouri/Kansas area. I prefer to buy lots but I'll check most things out. We have been restoring older bikes since the moped/scooter shops around have know idea about them. If you need repairs let us know too!! I am willing to travel to pick the bikes up.

WTB: Moped in Kansas City & surrounding areas

Haven't seen you post here much. I also am always on the lookout for mopeds in the area. I have a lot of family in the midwest so I buy from all over the place and have them go and pick them up for me. That helps a lot. Right now I'm up to 15 mopeds in about a year. Looking to sell a few after I get them running. What do you currently own?

Re: WTB: Moped in Kansas City & surrounding ar

Cole Todorovich /

are thoes mopeds i sold you up and kicking?

COLE

hey cole,

YUP...I'll send you some photo if you want. The Honda is up and running my friend is completely in Love with it! I think she may have named it. Thanks again! There are about 10 of us now in the area that ride together you should come hang out! The tomos has been a little tricky but it is going:)

hello...we have anything from Vespa Si to Honda hobbits. Look at my boyfriends profile here on moped army (owners directory: Matt Spottswood) you can see a photo of a few that we have. How much is your going rate for bikes? I'll email through Yahoo.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account