Wanna trade a long seat for sadlle..

Ben Van Zoest /

seat with back riser, Puch style. My long seat is nice one but for one small tear, taped over. Got an detacheble extra riser easily removed. Always garage stored and covered. See me profile.

Re: Wanna trade a long seat for sadlle..

i have a seat i could trade you, check out my profile.

Ill give you cash for your seat and rack (the rack goes with the seat) and I will trade you a rack that goes withy any other seat, in good shape.

Wanna trade a long seat for sadlle..

Grey has been patiently waiting and posting for a long seat. I'm sure he'd like it.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=72364&t=71161

I tried email but it bounced.

Would you sell the seat outright? If so how much do you want for it and do you have any pictures?

Thanks

Grey

i have a vespa seat ill trade

Replies to interested parties.

Ben Van Zoest /

See attached sample of desired seat, sorry I haven't looked on my old dail-up computer for any Em's. NO i can't sell or sit on the seat post, hurts. Now what?

1143845789_the_seat_i_want...jpg

Found the seat at RinkyToys...

Ben Van Zoest /

for little money, my brther-in-law will take care of it he lives near RT in Breda.

Rick, I might be interested in the carrier you discribed I need something to hangs the bags from in case bystheguy can pay me 30$ for the long seat and frames.

1143861002_puch_maxi_rider_macho_19.50eu.jpg

Re: Found the seat at RinkyToys...

Would you take $35 shipped? Email me, since I can't email you.

Grey

Live to ride, RIde to work

Ben Van Zoest /

Replied via em, for the RT one pictured I would the shaft too right? Because the long seat has a tube w/ welded plate.

Yea, you'll need a new seat post, a correct size bicycle post should work, maybe someone will respond with a bit more info on that.

Grey

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account