wtb: moped in ohio

hello, i am still in the search for a good running moped in ohio. If anyone has one let me know. Thanks!!

Re: wtb: moped in ohio

got as jawa runs with starting fluid!?

K-Chop, how much do you have to spend? Would you be interested in $400 + your non running Jawa for my Targa LX? I don't know what we decided on for the price, but let me know. I need to get rid of this bike before Saturday. If you want it, I may be able to meet you some of the distance.

Not Jawa, I meant whatever you have sorry.

well john, i am looking for a moped that runs strong and needs little to no work(as i don't know much about mopeds). So to get that fuel problem fixed i would take it to a shop. So i could do $250 and my 1980 sachs seville. Let me know

Ebay

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

$300 and the sachs, i need money, i invested over a grand into getting this ped running.

I have a 1995 tomos targa lx that im selling. This bike neeeds a little work but you can still ride it. $450. Look at the picture.

1143680192_dsc01022.jpg

ill trade u my 96 lx for yours six mine has no probs but i hate white whats wrong w/ it?

hey tyler, can you send me apicture of your 99 sprint? ( dad would liek to see what it looks like without stickers ) thanks, send to svtlightning218@yahoo.com

Well, I really don't no. It runs but if you let it sit for a while it dies. So i have the idle turned up high so when i come to a traffic light or something it doesn't stop. Needs fairing work, i have all the plastics, all the lights work, needs a speedo drive and cable. But thats about it. I use it for a back-up bike but i really don't need it no more.

Post a pic of your bike if you can.

Ok, ill try and do that tommorow ryan.

thanks tyler.

e-mail me and i will send pic i might take your ped and cash

e-mail sent.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account