74 Vespa Ciao for sale with 830 miles.......

skywriter /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

74 vespa ciao for sale.......830 orginal miles tagged and titled in delaware........motor was a bit weak sounding when i got it so i put in a brand new jug and piston (discovered after it was apart it really only needed rings) the tires were replaced with vintage reiken motorcycle whitewall tires to give it some bling.....i still have the originals in fair condition.....she runs good. i have the original owners manual and the tools, and a haynes shop manual and a brand new battery still in the box. original battery is still working fine..... It doesnt have any rust, and it runs great................i get lots of compliments......but ive got wayy too many peds, and motorcycle projects in the shop , right now, and my wife is purchasing a motorcycle in a few weeks and I really need to start making some room.........i want 550 for it.........email me if interested

1140466409_74_ciao_left_side.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account