74 Vespa Ciao for sale with 830 miles.......

74 vespa ciao for sale.......830 orginal miles tagged and titled in delaware........motor was a bit weak sounding when i got it so i put in a brand new jug and piston (discovered after it was apart it really only needed rings) the tires were replaced with vintage reiken motorcycle whitewall tires to give it some bling.....i still have the originals in fair condition.....she runs good. i have the original owners manual and the tools, and a haynes shop manual and a brand new battery still in the box. original battery is still working fine..... It doesnt have any rust, and it runs great................i get lots of compliments......but ive got wayy too many peds, and motorcycle projects in the shop , right now, and my wife is purchasing a motorcycle in a few weeks and I really need to start making some room.........i want 550 for it.........email me if interested

1140466409_74_ciao_left_side.jpg

Re: 74 Vespa Ciao for sale with 830 miles.......

jim is looking for a white 74 vespa ciao.

Where did you get those tires? Your ped looks so sweet!

Nice bike

god i love ciaos, ii have to say your bike has inspired me to paint my race bike white..i thin kit looks awesome!

Yeah, you don't see any white peds around, that's why I like it so much.

Smitty Smith /

That is beautiful !!! Very fair price too I might add.

Where are you located in Delaware? I may have a buyer for you.

Ed

im in Seaford, but work in Dover, so Im fairly flexible.........and yes the price is quite fair and non- negotiable. I paid like 450, (because it was the cleanest vintage ped I had run across) and have dumped at least 200 in it and a shitload of labor...........but I figured Id offer it to my moped friends first for 550 bucks... This is somewhat of a resort area, we have lots of vacationers come here, so if noone on the forum buys it Im not concerned, because as soon as warm weather shows up , someone will snap it up to keep or bring down the beach,,,,,,,,,,,,and I can probably get a little more money by then.Especially if they go to Rehoboth Beach and price new Vespa scooters, and go to Ocean City , MD to Continental Cycles and price new tomos peds...PS the 3 digit tag does not go with it..thats going on 1 of the mobys..............ill let you have 1 of the 4 digit ones........If a delaware resident buys it they will switch tags for like 10 bucks

bump

bump

bump

Are you willing to ship to Houston, TX?

not at my cost..................lol................but id drop it off to a freight terminal if u want...............

ive got a few bites off craigs list..........so im kinda waiting to see what happens there

No worries, hope it goes to a good home.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account