F/S Custom Puch Ratter.

This is the War Machine. It has personality up the ass. Or, if you prefer, you could take it back to normal Maxi status. It has a 2hp cylinder, a makeshift intake with a tied-on 17mm Bing. The legshields are off a KTM European mopel. The seat is off a Trac, and is super comfy, and tied on with a bungee cord. The exhaust is tied on with a coat hanger, and there is lots of crusty black paint over a lot of the bike. It's a good runner, and pretty fast, though with some tuning and an expansion chamber you'd have no problem hitting 40 on level ground with this thing. This has been my rally ride for a couople Red October rallies here in MI, and has been a pretty great bike. I rebuild the bottom end and clutch this past summer after some problems, and since then I've ridden quite some distance without a problem. $300 OBO takes the bike, and whatever little else Maxi stuff I've got laying around.

Re: F/S Custom Puch Ratter.

NO not the war machine.

it will be missed

OMG is this the bike mentioned in the metro times? it's famous!!!11!!

the creatures will take it if you will ship it over. send me an email.

Do you have a maxi fairing?

hey, i'm interested in your puch!! are you still selling it? thanks!

colette

hey bobby's friend. buy it and keep the war machine legacy local.

uhh u an verrry verry interested!!! i live in troy mi! so its not to far!

I can't believe I would see the day you would part with the War Machine.

I can. It's a Puch. Great machines, but I'm more content fiddling with my quirky Italian bikes than my Puch.

if i can buy it, then it wont get parted out!!! i want it! adn ill come pich it up!

The War Machine has been called for.

A sad day. Is this more evidence that the guns will become a vespa-oriented branch? Oh, and by the way, copyright infringement for using my picture without permission. You can pay me in two stroke.

Copyright infingement? I suppose so. I'll fight you for it. We'll duel to the death using only our hands in a small forest clearing. Of course, if that's too gay for you, we can fight someplace else. Otherwise, I'll meet you out in the woods wearing pink spandex.

Alright, the only way we can settle this is some sort of compromise. We'll duel to the death wearing pink spandex in the middle of some remote woods in a kiddie pool full of two stroke oil.

It's a done deal. Pink Spandex and two stroke in a kiddie pool.

so is it still for sale?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account