Batavus Parts

I am parting out a '77 Batavus Bronco. Those of you reading the repair section know I've been working on getting it running well for a while. I got it running pretty good, cleaned it all out, new chains, etc... only to realize that I can't bring it with me where I'm moving (Italy). So I have decided to part it out (unless someone wants to buy the whole thing for like $250). It's in good shape. Engine/carb are clean and running. New chains, belt, etc. The seat it beautiful. If you need parts for a Bat or Laura m48, just let me know what it is and make an offer! I'll post some pics when I get home tomorrow.

Adam

Re: Batavus Parts

Do you have the encarwi carb?

yes. i have everything. the moped is running.

Ok. How much do you want for it? Email me the info....

mopedtyler@hotmail.com

ahh crap thats what i was going for, if you don't sell it, let me know what you're asking. i'm sure i'll think of something else i could use.

hey nick, what's your email addy in case it doesn't end up selling?

pic

1134527617_100_1940.jpg

another...

1134527683_100_1950.jpg

and another...

1134527717_100_1959.jpg

Lemme put a dib in on it too. I want the Encarwi carb. I think this makes me #3 in line.

How far are you parting it out? I need the left side of the crankcase - Or failing that - if you think it might be easier - the whole rest of the engine. How long till you leave, I won't have money for that until the end of the holidays - maybe early January - $100 for the engine? $30 for the left side of the crankcase?

If you don't sell the intake and reeds with the carb I want them.

How much for the carb?

Dibs on both sides - flywheel and clutch covers and the rubber band thingies holding them on. $10 for them? Should be less than a pound to ship priority mail $3.85 -

bobdole369 (at ) gmail.com

How could I miss this one - I watch these forums like a hawk! Lousy Guild Wars' fault I bet hehehe.

you are definitely all over these forums. I'll be back up and running soon with my repait questions. I'm buying a new ped in the next few weeks. Something with a title.

carb pic (disassembled). nobody has actually bought it yet.

1134570939_100_1951.jpg

carb pic assembled.

1134570964_100_1957.jpg

Where are you and do you have a title? I might take the whole bike...

well just incase. universalhonky@excite.com

I've decided to hold off selling this off for a few more weeks. I am moving to Italy and I was told I would not be able to register it without a title, but a friend of mine in Milan just told me that may not be true, and has offered to do some research for me. The Bat also has wiring problems that I thought would be too hard to address, but another friend took a look at it and gave me some suggestions that I would like to try out.

I've had this thing for a while, and it belonged to a friend before me, so I'm relictant to part with it just yet.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll be back on for some wiring advice in a few days.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account