WTB: Puch VZ50

Oh man oh man do i want one of these. I'll give you a kidney for one if i have to. If anyone knows anyone that might have the slightest inclination to sell theirs let me know too.

I need a vintage project. my maxi is gonna be my rice rocket and i would love to have a classic baby like one of those.

Re: WTB: Puch VZ50

VZ50? Never heard of that engine before, what is it?

ooooo baby wait till you see this thing. there are probably 10 of them in the states. its either a 3 or 4 speed engine. I just absolutely love the body. One day i will have one. ONE DAY!

'

There was a guy from Vietnam with a 3 speed one for sale, but i'm sure shipping would eat you alive.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

what what what? dude i would take out a loan from a bank to get one. when did this guy post?

found it. damn thats not a vz50. i dont know what it is but it doesnt even have pedals.

sweet

Niels Teilbaek /

Hi Harold

I have one of the European Puch VZ50 and I'm sure you'll love it. Here it is.....

Kindly regards

Niels.

Ps. I'm Danish and I have access to more of those......

1135433885_dsc01673.jpg

MAN that is beautiful! see thats why i want one so bad

damn i just had to wipe off my monitor after looking at that pic.....LOL

haha i know right? oh man i would sell my rice rocket maxi and my left testicle for that bike.

I don't think I would go that far.

yeah i wouldnt either.fast bike aint worth a damn when ya only got 1 nut.

I guess what gives it its appeal to me is the top tank and how streamlined it looks,,,,,,,,,like a puch magnum...........the same reason i bought that cosmo colt on sight.......... the older style top tanks definitely have the appeal to me

you dont need to explain. anyone that sees a pic of a vz50 and doesnt want one is crazy!

Im talking to a guy right now about selling me his. he wants 650$ for it and it looks like its in great shape and he says its doing 50mph. I might be able to get it shipped for 150-200 bucks too. i dont know its a lot of money. I would never sell it but i bet i could get 1000 for it.

hey niels or anyone having access to euro engines. i hear the za50 engine is rare would you think anyone would trade a za50 for a manual shift over in europe

Hi harold, there is a choice of 2 here for you!!..I am havibg tov sell boyh mine....fully restored and ready to go......

Only problem is I am in the UK!!

Gary

1231874178_the_mighty_puch_001.jpg

Hey...My grandpa only has one nut, kicked major ass in WW2 and still had 5 kids. Give up a nut for a bike? Why the hell not!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account