Re: +---Price down to $700---+

yea i agree

Jonathan(GPer526) /

I'll give you $350, the mileage is too high, I don't care when it was "tuned up"

Jonathan

grr, bring that to 450 and you gota deal, im EXTREMLY strapped for cash so knokcing it down to 450 is the best i can do for you

Jonathan(GPer526) /

That doesn't sound like someone strapped for cash.

Jonathan

Jonathan(GPer526) /

$350 with a clean title?

Jonathan

Jonathan is a cheap fucking jew, he tried to buy my bike for like half it's worth too. New forum - Jews looking for best bikes out there for dirt cheap prices...

you can post at http://tomosmopeds.org just to advertise it more

Jonathan(GPer526) /

Careful now, you may hurt my feelings. I'm not very pleasant when people hurt my feelings. The price should be what ever the market will bear. Apparently it won't bear much, because it hasn't sold yet.

Jonathan-Born again Atheist

That's well worth his price. It's in perfect condition and runs great. The only part that wears is the rings and cylinder head.

Jonathan(GPer526) /

I have to add, very strong words for someone posing as a female. Quite possibly the result of a deep traumatic event. Had any run-ins with any priests? More likely severe beatings from an over-bearing White Supremeist, anti semitic father figure. It's sad how these events limits one's ability to develop into a functioning, contributing member of society.

I think lower of the world, I feel less intelligent for having read your post.

Jonathan

I stronly suggest you post this on http://tomosmopeds.org

Thanks for the input "Sigmun Freud".

Jonathan(GPer526) /

It's here when ever you want it.

Jonathan

$450 and its yours!!!!!!!

up

Re: #---Tomos Targa TTLX for sale in South Jersey-

well it has a title, and it has crankshaft seal problem. small but its still there. red isnt my favorite color but it can be painted accordingly. im interested and would pay $400. $450 delivered. im in cherry hill, not that far from you. keep me updated.

So the bike went to the shop and had $300 in work done, but the bad seal wasn't replaced? What did they do to it for that much money?

they said they would have had to order the new seals and it would take almost a week, i needed a form of transportation so i opted to jsut deal with the leak.

as for the $300, they went through the whole entire bike and tuned it up. aligned back tire, installed new tires/tube/brakes. visually checked transmission, replaced rings , that kinda stuff. the parts that i bought were included in that $300 bill.

Buy Now: $450!!!

up. come on, im really breakin my own balls lowering it down to 450.

ive got just over a hundred now.. ill keep saving and scratch money from wherever i can. as it is im parting out a ttlx now so hopefully thatll trow some more money into it. im interested and would be able to pick up.

well lemme know when you have $450.

thanks for taking an interest

hmmmmm, so thats why jonathon doesn't like many people, he thinks as himself as a fucking geenious and everyone else as scum of the earth.... now i get it! Thanks for clearing that one up jonathon.

And you are a 'fucking geenious'? Asshole. Sean, you are a complete prick, the worst rider I can think of. That is what caused you to hit a pothole at 45mph. Because you are a stupid ass and you can't follow a single road sign. When you get to a STOP sign, you STOP . No one likes you. You talk so much shit, I can not wait until someone beats the living shit out of you. Like the one time in front of your house. Remember that? You would not come out side to fight after you say som much shit about me, then you get your fucking dad out there to say something to me. You are fucking worthless piece of scum. You will do anything to piss someone off, and IF you ever say anything about me again, you will get your ass kicked.

Ass

/unrant

hahaha

P.S. Sean, Friday, 4 o clock, 10 lap race at regal, be there.

Notice how tough guy Sean doesn't respond to my race challenge or Rick's threat.

P.S. Sean your expelltion from the MOFO's is in progress because you are an ignorant selfish asshole who doesnt like to think before he acts. You also make us look like the loudest most ignorant arrogant fuckfaced teenybobbers on the planet. Unless you can convince the majority of us otherwise, goodbye.

I'm sorry you feel that way about me sean. I'm the one vote not to see you out of the MOFO's, you have your own problems and I have mine, but you've done a lot for the gang and I'm willing to look past the problems and just ride mopeds, that's what it's about riding mopeds.

Jonathan

You better learn to like jonathon asshole, he saved you from getting your ass kicked out.

The MOFO's is just for fun, I know it's very serious to you guys. A moped gang is secondary to one thing in life, Fun. It's all very amusing to me, MA is great entertainment. I start trouble at times, usually to deserving individuals. I'm not a good person for it, but it's fun to me. Riding mopeds is fun for me, and only once did I let it go beyond that. We all have some growing up to do, try to do it with some dignity.

Jonathan

if you drop the price to 200 ill pick up soon

hey greg question for you i think if you offer him 400-500 he will take it but he would be lowering the price 500.00 if he sold it for 200 and i dought he will

up ttt

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account