#---Tomos Targa TTLX for sale in South Jersey---#

Hey everyone, i’ve got a great bike here i am trying to sell.

It is a 2001 Tomos Targa TTLX, with about 8k miles on it. Yes 8k, but t his is not bad considering the previous owner has had the transmission rebuilt not too long ago.

This Moped runs like its brand new, and shift flawlessly. It tops out about 35 mph with me being 210 lbs.

This moped is missing the center body pieces (under gas tank) because they were too baldy damaged to salvage. The front fairing has a custom clear windshield and is cut off so its not as ugly as the big, stock front fairings. Some custom decals, around the bike. This moped is RED in color.

Some extras incluse the fact that this bike comes with a bi-turbo exhaust and is jetted accordingly. I also have a pair of black nylon saddlebags that were bought for 40 bucks that are included free of charge. These are brand new.

The new parts are as follows:

Brand new tires (about 200 miles on them, still in great shape)

Brakes

Inner tubes

It was bought for $400 and has just been in the shop for a $304.95 check up. Have receipts to prove it. Everything from front to back has been looked over by a professional and tuned up. Even the fuel pump has been inspected and seems to be working flawlessly.

The only flaw this bike has, as with 75% of Tomos Bikes out there, is the crankshaft seal. It causes a leak of tranny fluid onto the wheel. Many people just deal with it, but it should not cost more thatn 50 bucks to get a new one installed. This is the only problem with the bike. A minor problem encountered by most Tomos owners.

I am asking $750 for this bike. Runs so smooth, it feels like new. If you calculate all the cost invested to this bike, including what it was bought for, you will get:

$1300.00 Brand New in 2001

$400.00 I Paid for

$304.95 Shop Fee

——————————————-

$2004.95

Has gone into this bike, plus the custom windshield really makes it one of a kind!

I have the title ready to be transfered into your ownership.

Im in Mt. Laurel, which is in South Jersey, about 25 minutes for Philly. You can Test drive it when you come to check it out.

Thanks for looking,

-Jared B.

Picture 1

1131663292_dsc00176.jpg

Re: #---Tomos Targa TTLX for sale in South Jersey-

1131663320_dsc00175.jpg

1131663370_dsc00173.jpg

1131663402_dsc00172.jpg

#----Pictures Above This Post----#

as stated

Re: #----Pictures Above This Post----#

See Ya Moped Army /

There is no fuel pump on a moped. Secondly, what you paid for the bike ($400) is the depreciated value of the bike and should not be added to the original purchase price to arrive at the "total investment". What you have into the bike is $705. The original purchase price is irrelevant.

its worth just about 600 to 700

Thank you for pointing that out, i always mix up the words oil and fuel.

Also, about the part of "investment" i did realize i had made a mistake after posting, this post was copy and pasted from the last time i tried to sell the moped because i wasnt able to get a lisence. so i overlooked the whole post.

again, thank you for clearing that up

would you be willing to deliver it 50 mi

hmm, ill think bout it, it gotta see if someone will drive my pickup for me. if i do decide to deliver, it will cost you a little bit per mile.

up

+---Price down to $700---+

price knocked to $700

Re: +---Price down to $700---+

im interested in the moped and may be able to meet price but i need delivery

please email if possible

up

up, may be able to deliver, but for a small fee

up

up

up

up

upppp

This moped is missing the center body pieces (under gas tank) because its probly a 1998 i know for a fract that moped is not a 2003

um, im looking at the title right now and the moped is even labeled 2003.

also, wtf would missing the body pieces mean about the year of the bike? if youve got an opinion, keep it to your damn self or toss me an email. Good day to you

-Jared

i meant 2001

up

upo

upo

up

up

the most i think ull get is 600 - 650

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account