WTB: Tomos LX speedo CABLE and axle bearing.

Hey, I need a speedometer cable and the little bearing that goes into the front wheel on the axle off a 2003 and up tomos targa LX with 5 spoke mag-wheels.

Any help? Lemme know.

Supermandan03@yahoo.com

Go nuts.

DannyMoped07

Re: WTB: Tomos LX speedo CABLE and axle bearing.

i should have both, if a 95 bearign will fit? i also have the speedo cable, make an offer. Do you need it with the little spinning thing at the end or no?

sorry just saw ur offer on the other post. i'll get back to u on that in about 2 mins h.o

Well the axle bearing spinny thing, yes... the thing that the speedo cable attaches to on the wheel... I'll check MopedJunkyard really quick to see if they're the same part number and get back to you...

ok, just checked... the A3 and A35 series tomos Mag and Spoke wheels all use T11a-209-650/TM-019 style speedo-drives... so if the one you have works, i'll take it. 10 or 15 bucks for both that in the cable?

yeah mines an A35, it should work fine. it looks the same as the one on my 03 ttlx.

Awesome, could you get back to me with your addy so i can make arrangements for payment sometime tomorrow (friday). Feel free to e-mail!

DannyMoped07

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account