1977 batavus HS 50 toptank for sale

selling my batavus, I had it running last summer, but i was planning on putting rings in it, it seemed kinda weak.I put a brand new bing carb on it, also have the old 1 but I think it needs a float........I put hard bags on it (small ones I bought from cosmo.) It has some rust here and there, but it still looks ok . I do have a clear delaware title and its registered in this state for 2 more years......I also have a 77 parts bike to go with it......but theres not much left cept for some little things and the motor is rusty and seized on the parts bike............the reason im selling it because I just bought 2 more mobys, so now i have 3 moby50v's and a vespa ciao...................and i have enough to keep me busy all winter, and im running out of room..........I would love to get back what i have in it, which is about 225 bucks, but ill listen to offers......email me ........Ill try to get a few pics on here this week sometime

Re: 1977 batavus HS 50 toptank for sale

P.S. im in lower delaware if anyone was wondering

Interested, please send pics.

if it stops raining tonight ill get it out of the shed and take some pictures.......

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account