NEED: Motobecane Engines

So I've been schooled like 3 times on eBay with lying sellers. I now have 3 Motobecanes with completely seized up engines.

Does anybody have any unseized engines for sale? I don't care about electrics - I've got enough spares to cover it.

Thanks,

Beamer

Re: NEED: Motobecane Engines

The 3 motors you have arn't rebuldable? Check out this thread https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/58165/58165/

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

yeah I've got alot of parts engines.

No whole perfect ones, but if you know which pieces you need I can help.

If you are interested in bottom ends with grindy sounding bearings then I'm your man. I have ALOT of pieces

Haha - I'm more in the need for good solid engines that just need electrics. I don't want to have to rebuild the interior - these were supposed to be for sale by now.

Thanks

Beamer

NEED: Motobecane Engines

Hey Beamer, I know someone who had a bunch of NOS motobecane engines. Email me if you want his contact info.

Welcome, BTW.

Holy crap,

email comin' at ya.

i have a spare engine if you want...IM me at UMLGuy01701 and we can talk price:)

1977 mopeds has a new motobecane engine that's missing the electrics and clutch. The engine even still has the little plastic plugs over all the holes to keep the elements out. You could buy one of those NOS variators off ebay and slap it together.

Wow lovely! I'll send an email over to dan immediately.

Thanks

Bret forgot to inform you that it is also $300.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account