FOR SALE: 2004 TOMOS TARGA LX -RED NJ

I am selling my red 2004 Tomos Targa LX, which has low miles (approximately 375). It is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition, except for some scratches on the right side. I bought a right-hand mirror for it, which is an original $20 TOMOS part- and have not used it. This moped has been garage kept at my home in central NJ. For more information and more pictures, please email me at: karlytr@hotmail.com Asking price- $825

1128389673_2004_targa.jpg

Re: FOR SALE: 2004 TOMOS TARGA LX -RED NJ

how bout 400 dollars for it

I'll just ignore that, 'cause I know it has to be a joke...

sarah, you're likely to get a lot of lowballs on your TTLX, they're fairly common, and even in great condition, i doubt you'll be able to get more than 600 for it.

I hope you had fun with it, and hope you find a buyer soon.

Well, Daniel, I'm not sure where you're from, but in my area of NJ, mopeds are hard to come by. I also bought this moped used and paid more than I'm asking (and I've only put about 40 miles on it)... but thanks for the tip!

ive got 500. yea you're probably not going to get more then 600 at the best. i think you over paid when you got it but then again you may not have. im in cherry hill and would pick it up saturday if thats convenient. ill keep in touch

u got ripped of if u paid more then 800.00 i paid 400.00 for a 96 that just got painted ported and polished and a bullet pipe for 400.00 man u got ur balls ripped of if u paid 800.00

Greg,

Well, if $800 is too much, I'll be willing to negotiate.... but $500 would be way too much of a loss for me. Email me if you're truly interested.

i am interested but all i have is $500. i dont even have the 500 im having it loaned to me because my dad wont give my the monet out of my account. so im stuck at 500. sorry for your losses but over 700 is even way too much for a ttlx

hence 96. i paid somewhere in 800-900 dollar range for it, well my parents did last christmas it was an 03 with 298 miles on it. Everything perfect condition.

i emailed u several times saying i will come to you locally and have 825 in hand ill offer u accordingly. thanks alot need for daily driver. thanks again

~The MoSki

MoSki, I have emailed you another response. I had to work today and tonight, also... sorry for the delay in answering.

hence 0 miles on my motor brand new paint pipe and its been ported and polished which costs 180.00 from a pro alone

"u got ripped of if u paid more then 800.00 i paid 400.00 for a 96 that just got painted ported and polished and a bullet pipe for 400.00 man u got ur balls ripped of if u paid 800.00"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, ryan -

your funny anrt ya

Ian Steedman /

How sure are you it was 0 miles??? And this port and polish job, was it done by a pro??? Anyone can take a dremel to a cylinder port. Custom mods really dont add to the over all price of peds. Hers is in awesome condition, and worth everything she is asking. So if your not interested in buying it, do what Cyberian says.

Its just total B.S. when people come into someones post and try to make the deal look bad, or the person seem stupid...

Ian, thanks for defending my post!! :o)

Thanks, Cyberian! I knew it was a reasonable price. Here is the rundown for all to see from the NADA blue book:

Motorcycle/ATVs

2004 TOMOS MOPED

Moped

LX

October 7, 2005 print this page

Low Retail Average Retail

Base Price

$820 $1,080

TOTAL PRICE $820 $1,080

I am asking the "low retail price!" And of couse, they "ain't real cheap" when they're new.

Re: FOR SALE: 2004 TOMOS TARGA LX & REVIVAL- N

Still selling my Tomos Targa LX. We will also be selling our 2002 Tomos Revival (looks like a Harley)!! They are both like new. If interested, please email.

Re: FOR SALE: 2004 TOMOS TARGA LX & REVIVAL- N

I CUD GIEV U $50 FOR BOTH OF UR MOPEDS IF U DELIEVR THEM 2 SAN DEIGO IM ME AT CHEAPBASTARD1

OMGWTFROFLCOPTER!!11!11one1!one

Try ebay i got $900 for a 2001 LX with 1000 miles on it and a biturbo

Good Luck I think your price is actually a very good deal

Earl Speariman /

Is it still available

Earl Speariman /

I have 850

This post is from 2005 lol silly

> Earl Speariman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have 850

Earl you have failed at the internet. Someone please stop this man. Not one post from this decade!

Ha!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Trying to get pre covid prices...

There is one for sale on New Orleans craigslist $1000

Marco Esquandolas /

Can offer $450, need shipping to tulsa

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account