PARTING OUT TOMOS

I have a 2001 tomos sprint for parts. Engine cranks right over.. Fast moped. 70cc kit, 14mm dellorto, 26t front, 22t back, bi-turbo ( needs welding) Sick of trying to fix it....right now the big sprocket nut is stripped.No speedometer, bad headlight fairing. Please reply with offers on parts

Mike

Re: PARTING OUT TOMOS

Michael Colin /

How much for the bit turbo and engine?

How much for the:

complete rear brake drum,

rear sprocket (how worn is it?),

rear axle spacer (black and on the sprocket side),

Wiring Harness with switches,

and Handle bar controls

Thanks

Grey

wut about a casy with the keys?

do you have a locking gas tank cap for it?

How much for the bottom end?

I need:

wireharness

motor

Transmission, or whole engine

There is no locking gas cap. Make a reasonable offer and i will ship it to you.

Mike

The motor is an awesome motor, is very fast and with the bi-turbo it hits above fifty....I can waste any moped that i can find in my area. The transmission may need some tranny oil and is missing a couple bolts and the drainage may need rethreaded. Make an offer and i will probably take it

Mike

200 for the engine and transmission?

reply to locking gas cap answer: wait what do you mean by that? there is none? you're saying two different things here.

Mike, i sent you an e-mail about taking the whole bike off your hands. i could either buy it or trade a really nice moped for it. please let me know. check yu e-mail as well.

how much for the biturbo? im looking for some parts for a moped im getting early next week.

and i am in desperate need of those parts, so, whichever offer you consider...let me know thanks

John: the engine and transmission are yours. E-mail me at deternity332@yahoo.com so we can set up shipping

Mike

Grey: I will sell you all that....the controls arent worth anything, there is twist throttle, the slide broke inside and instead of getting a new one i put it in the front brake lever. The perch is broken where the threads are because the adjuster broke inside, i drilled it out and it became to weak. The brake drums are good as far as my knowledge goes, they stopped me good, the rear sprocket is like new, not worn much as far as i know so just make an offer of what you will pay and i will probably accept. E-mail me at deternity332@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Mike

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account