For Sale :Honda Express Parts

I have many Honda express parts for sale. If you need anything ,let me know and I can possibly help you out.

Thanks,

Re: For Sale :Honda Express Parts

needing a carberator for my Honda Express II NA50, 1981

Just bought one tonite.. Need lots of parts for it, rear wheel/hub etc. The splines in the rear direct drive don't look good. I'll have to dismantle it to see how bad. Lots of miles on it.. Mine is a 1983..

Hey rosco! I now where you can fix your splines on the rear direct drive. Go to ebay and go to advance search. Go into store and type nc50 in. I remember seeing a guy selling a final drive gear (its the name for your part) It looks new...cheap too. You have to take your tran cover off...pop out the old final gear and put in the new one. DONE!

I am looking for the front reflectors on the fork both right and left

Need rear fender and brackets,air box,choke assy,& seat for 81' nc50 express

Thanks,

Dbuecker

John Steinke /

Hi:

Do you know if the NC50 needs a 6 volt or 12 volt battery? Please let me know.

It's a 6 v battery

http://www.mopedriders.org/html/manuals/honda/express/hexpresssm.htm

This will tell you what you need to know..

Thanx for the info..

The engine runs, the rear shaft turns, and I think the splines are OK, just rusty from sitting.

I'd really like a rear wheel assembly to see what else needs to be done..

Do you have the silencer, my 1980 unit is clogged.

JJ

Hi there, I think I may need another Carb for my 78' Express. The one I have is pretty corroded from old gas left in it. Do you know where I can find one? Also, I looked at the shop manual diagram of the carb interior and am wondering about a small jet that popped off of the main jet/slow jet area (looks like the one in the diagram) but I can't figure out if it can re-attach or if it's broken off. Can you help?

Oh, any suggestions on how to repair a very rusty gas tank?

Thanks,

Donna

Need Carb

I need a carburator for a 1982 Honda Express NC50. Can you help? Please email me or call me at 386 864 1555

Thanks, Bill May

Put a whole bunch of wood scews in the tank, shake it aound. Use a solvent and clean out the tank. With a bit of water & soap, do it again, shake it around for as long as you can stand it. Drain the rust/screws/smeg out of the tank. Do it again. The cleaner the better. When you grain the soap/ water you will see the smeg exiting the tank. Clean with a solvent (Varsol, petroleum dist),

If you need to, do the screw thing again. After you are through, still install an inline filter to be sure.. I have been very successful using this method..

Ross

Put a bunch of wood screws in the tank with the existing gas. Shake it around for a while. Empty the tank. Put the same screws back in with soap\water & do it again. Do it until the soap/water come out clean. Use a solvent (varsol/petroleum dist) to do the final tank cleaning. Install an inline filter to be sure nothing clogs the carb..

I need a rear fender, taillite, front light & signals...

E-mail me. I need a rear taillite lense, rear fender , front lite & signals..

rossm13@sympatico.ca

Ross.

Hi.

Looking for a gas/oil tank for my 1978 NC 50 Honda Express.

Must not have any leaks between chambers.

Yellow would be nice, but any color is fine.

Also could use a seat cover and headlight.

Please email me at tpk_ebay@comcast.net

Thanks

Hi,

I need a carb with jet and choke slide for my 1980 Honda Express II. Do you have one? If so, please email me a ADaless506@aol.com. Thanks!

hey

i need NEED a rear wheel for a 78(?) express... the spokes are all f upped on mine. what do you want for one??

thanks

js

I need a piston and rings for my 79 express II NA50.

Re: For Sale :Honda Express Parts(flasher can)

i need a flash can for my 80 express. if you can help me out email me at eyeballkid2004@hotmail.com

thanks!

im looking for a ignition coil and a condenser for a 1977 honda express nc50 please let me know

Do you have a front basket?

Tim

Looking for a 1982 or 1983 air box housing....need just the bottom part

I need the rear wheel if it is not already taken.

blair nelson /

i have a 1978 express i need the choke valve or diaphram or what ever that round thing that too hoses hook to and goes on the back of the airbox i can send a picture if needed thanks

Do you have a petcock that will fit a 1980 Express?

Tim

I do but I can't guarantee that it won't leak .

Thanks,

I'm looking for a fuel tank for an express na50. Do you have one or know where I can get one? They're discontinued. Thanks for your help.

What year ?

Thanks,

Raz

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account