WTB any Puch head except magnum type

Anyone have a small head like the ones found on maxis to sell.

LMK

Re: WTB any Puch head except magnum type

i have one for a #1 cylinder and one for a #22 high tourqe cylinder

Timmy Southpark /

I've got tons. Any certian # you want?

Tom Carney /

I am not happy with how a magnum XK head mounts on a cylinder kit. Not sure if you guys have done it before, but a magnum head has 4 raised mounting points. This makes it difficult to get a good seal when using a cylinder kit.

So I guess I am looking for the best flat mounting Puch head to work with a cylinder kit.

Which one would that be??

Thanks!

Timmy Southpark /

Well, most cylinders have some what of a lipp like the magnum xk heads, but i know the magnums lipp is really large. I'm sure i have heads that would work better for you. Would you be interested in a swap? I'd like to get that magnum head and i'll send you a normal. Also, if you have a spare magnum pipe i'd be interested in trading for it. Let me know, thanks! -jimmy

hey jimmy i have a magnum header muffler and head if interested

yeah i have actually had the same problems getting magnum sized heads to seal on speed kits

i wonder if you could just mill them down a little

Tom Carney /

Sorry Jimmy I am not looking to trade just yet. The magnum engine is currently running my Pinto! Would you be interested in selling me one? I like the way the Aluminum non high torque head fit. Got any?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account