Moped wanted in or near VA

I'm looking to get a moped for less than $500. I live in Richmond, Virginia. It doesn't have to be running as long as it has the potential to run. I'll be glad to drive a few hours to come get it so as long as it's within 4 or 5 hours of VA I'm cool with driving. Let me know!

Re: Moped wanted in or near VA

i think lee from the hells satans might have something, or chris?

Yeah I know who those dudes are but I don't know any of them or have any way to get in touch with them.

try e-mail

I would if I had an address.

Nevermind. I found it.

hey i have 2 tomos targa's for sale i put them in the trading post today......one is a 97 toptank...its red i had cream coated the tank and its fast as all hell. the other is a 92 step through with rebuilt engine its white with white mags..also fast... 500 for each.

all turning signals/lights work on both.

if you dont get one they will get sold so hit me up....

all hail hellsatans

I can have the money August 1st if they don't get sold before then, or if you have (or if you know somebody that has) something that's a piece of junk that they'd be willing to let go for $250 I'd buy it this afternoon.

that was chance that posted about the tomos'

Hey Kurt I have an avanti supersport w/ 1,100 miles about. Its not running right now. It needs a new clutch handle, lights, brakes, and a spark plug. It definelty has potential. I'm in Burke Va so its like 2 hours max from richmond. And it should get running. I looking for 400 but i'll let it go for 300 since i need to get rid of it asap.

Austin Manfredonio /

I have a 2000 Tomos Targa LX and i live in Fairfax, Virginia check ou the picture attached. Im lookin to sell it for 500

1122134083_pdr_0004.jpg

I have a 77' puch maxi. I sprayed carb cleaner in the carb and I could control the revvv's using the throttle. the gas tank may need cleaning and the carb too. I bought a new petcock for it also.

How much are you asking?

I really need the money, so I would take $450-$500. I know I sound crazy.

hey austin where do you get colored handle grips from dude

Austin Manfredonio /

local moped shop

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account