Custom Targa LX in NJ

Matt Permahos /

This is a custom black 1996 Tomos Targa Lx for sale in Warren, NJ. It runs great. It is set up to run the lights off of a battery. I have the wires running to under the seat, the only thing that you would need to do is get a battery. There oil injection has been removed and it runs off of a pre-mix. This ped has an airsal kit, bi-turbo or technigas(whichever one you want), uni filter, new halogen headlight, new tailight, and new handlebars. For an extra 40.00 I will include a perfromance carb that you must install. It will do about 45-50 depending on the temperature. It ha about 1,000 miles on it. When I bought it it only had 400. It has the original manual and a clear title. I am asking 800 obo.

Thanks

1118693769_kawi_153.jpg

Re: Custom Targa LX in NJ

Matt Permahos /

pic 2

1118693884_kawi_155.jpg

Matt Permahos /

pic 3

1118693930_kawi_154.jpg

i will buy your tecnigas... i have been looking for one for a long time just give me a price and i will pay

Custom Targa LX in NJ

hows 550 with the carb. Give me a counter offer. And i'll pick up on the 25th at the latest.

ill give you 600 i live in Nj also

Timmy Southpark /

would you sell the carb? what kind is it? thanks!

Has it been sold yet? I think I can afford $700. I'm in South Jersey

il give you 500 i live up the road

ill give u 700 in Long hill i live

I emailed you from djallocco@patmedia.net about the moped i will definetly buy it. for 650-700.

I live in long hill one town over. and i can pick it up any time money in hand.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account