OLD Moped, anyone have a 50's or 60's.....

moped for sale, in the midwest?

Re: OLD Moped, anyone have a 50's or 60's.....

Jason Luther /

i have a wards riverside ive been scavaging for parts for the one i restored. has most of an engine and a lot of rust ;)

I have a late 50's early 60's moped that was sold through Sears at the time. It says it was made in Austria. I am planning on putting it on E-bay soon. it does not run but it will spark and turn over. it is in decent shape for its age but would need alot of work before road worthy. If you want more info shout back.

im interested in your sears bike. i know those engines and i believe they are from the 70's.

I am inerested as well, I am up in Springfield, IL and could pick it up.

And Mike, you must not be familiar with that motor, because they stopped putting them on in the 60's, ut is alot different than the Puchs that you may be thinking of.

yea, i was thinking of the one with the puch engine. i took apart one of those sears bikes for parts and it had the same puch engine i had.

They do have Puch engines on them, but they are nothing like the Puch Maxi motor, Puch made bikes for Sears for years, they also sold the same bikes with their names on them, but the old ones are vastly different than the 70's ones, I doubt there are any parts that are interchangable between the 2.

it was engine parts. yea, the sears bikes are pretty ,uch metal tubbing.

Where do you live, what do you want for it, and can I see a pic?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account