Buying a used moped in my area.

I live in Van Wert, Ohio. I'm looking to buy a decently priced and in fair shape moped in my area. I would really love an 81 Murray Puch, but any make, model, or year are acceptable. Thanks all.

Re: Buying a used moped in my area.

good luck! mopeds are far and few. We live in one of the moped richer areas(Ohio) though!

yeah in maine i have heard of a lot that are treated like dirtbikes by idiots,i see alot that are just beat to hell.

I live in Van Wert, Ohio....I'm in 8th grade, we can ride sometime...My name is Cory Mohr and I have a 1999 Tomos Targa LX(yellow with carrying case and bi-turbo)

angel_star45891 /

Thanks all who replied. Cory, when I get one I'll let you know. I'm hoping to have one before summer ends. I miss riding around and just the thrill of riding. But anyways, if anyone knows anything just give me a heads up on here or email me at: angel_star45891@yahoo.com....I really would appreciate it.

I have a 1979 Honda Hobbit for sale.....It is mint...2400miles

angel_star45891 /

How much are you looking for?? Does it run or does it have any problems?? Let me know and thanks so much :)

angel_star45891 /

Also, which model is it?? Is it the red pa50-i model that is 20 mph stock or is it yellow pa50-ii model with the 30 mph stock?? I'm guessing you'll know which with color and also the moped's top speed :). Does it have title??? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

It is a 20mph version but in mint conditon...and just serviced by The Honda of van wert.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account