FOR SALE: Beautiful Mopeds, Spectacular Mopeds

I have two beautiful mopeds for sale.

The first is a Garelli Super Sport XL, Black, runs fantastically. This thing idles like a purring kitten. it's got 1900 miles on it, and was garage kept in florida most of its life. gas tank is clean as a whistle. $500

The second is a MINT CONDITION puch newport. this is by far the most beautiful ped i've owned. bought it from an old man who kept it in a garage in california most of its life. it has 600 miles on it. this thing is gorgeous. $550

I'm located in Richmond, VA. I don't own a car, so you have to pick up the peds here. E-mail me if you are interested ianniellodj@vcu.edu.

Re: FOR SALE: Beautiful Mopeds, Spectacular Mopeds

Dan The Man /

correction: the garelli has 1800 miles, not 1900

Dan The Man /

btw, the newport has the 2hp engine

Do they have titles, do you have pictures. Its hard to get that much money without a title and not even showing a picture. is the puch two speed or one speed.

I would seriously consider both of those, but i would like to see a picture. THANKS,Mike

Dan The Man /

the puch has a title, the garelli doesnt but you can get a salvage title for that. in va we dont need titles, so i guess i forgot about that. the puch is one speed. i'll have pics soon. i also have two minarelli engines for sale. one is NOS, that's $90, the other has 1000 miles on it, that's $60.

PICS COMING THIS WEEK!!!

Moped Mafia Magistrate /

As semi-official rep for the Moped Mafia,

We would like to take a look at them. Northern VA isn't so far. If we buy one we buy both. We'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

- Guy

410-961-7082

did you cream kit the tank on the newport? cuz that thing was jacked up w/ rust. buyer beware!

Hami Onder /

The tank on the newport is straight, i can vouch

... for its straightness, that is

Dan The Man /

the tank on the newport has some rust, but not enough to cause problems. the tank on the garelli was coated with something long ago, and it's still rust-free.

then dont say its mint,if it has any inperfectios its not mint,this stuff is starting to make me angry,people say stuff is mint,then thay say it has a few inperfections,well if it has inperfections its not mint!

Dan The Man /

well, the newport is in such good condition all around, that a little rust in the tank that has caused no problems will not prevent me from calling it mint, but i know where you're coming from, it is annoying when people call something mint just because it looks good on the outside. sorry.

thats cool,you should get a cream kit for it

yeah and if you sell either one of them you owe me $50 bucks for crossthreading my chain breaker and fucking up the pin.

Dan The Man /

pics tomorrow, i promise!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account