2005 High performance LX

John Dejter Dejter /

Hey my names john. Im selling my 2005 tomos LX. It has a brand new athena speed kit (70 cc) this kit is very very reliable and has not givin me ANY problems what so ever, with a bi-turbo exhaust, and a 15mm amal carburator w/ a number 50 jet. It also has aftermarket lights (2) run buy a hidden rechargable battery in the back of the bike. The bike also has aftermarket, chrome crank arms, and aluminum BMX bike style pedals. and chrome GT low rise handel bars. This bike looks AMAZING. Only 455 miles on it. Not a scratch on the whole bike. Its black with the silver wheels and looks great with the chrome parts. It runs like a top, but the kits not even broken in yet, and i've used synthetic oil the whole time. This bike will cruise at 40 all day and top out at about 50. Awsome bike for the city, town, neighbor hood ect..... Trying to get rid of it cause im moving i live in maryland so please email if you have any questions at TANTRUMMAN04@netscape.net

Price wise im thinking of selling it for 1300

P.S ALL stock parts will be included

Thanks, John dejter

Re: 2005 High performance LX

John Dejter Dejter /

Shipping wise if someone is willing to pay 1300 im willing to shipp within 100 miles of potomac maryland, or eastern shore maryland possibley.

wats the cheapest you will go on the moped if i pick it up

John Dejter Dejter /

Hey dan its john. honestly the things pretty much brand new and worth about 1500 but 1300 is as low as i can go. But it you live within 50 miles or so of potomac i could prolly deliver if your willing to pay 1300

john how much will you sell it to me with all the old stuff on it and with the biturbo

John Dejter Dejter /

Sorry dan i only want to sell it with everything on it, and the stock parts will be included. Trust me you want the kit it really is a great investment.

hey john can you post a pic of the bike so everyone know what it really look likes?

John Dejter Dejter /

Im sry i dont have any way of getting pics on the computer

John Dejter Dejter /

SOMEONE buy my moped… I live on the eastern shore, and in potomac maryland near frederick and virginia and stuff. If any of you guys are interested im willing to drop it off at your front door if your within farely close distance maybe up to 75 miles and we can figure something out.

Thanks john

John Dejter Dejter /

Selling it for 1200 now email me if your interested TANTRUMMAN04@netscape.net

John im interested in buying for 1200.

John were do you live at i live in Springfield, Pa 19064

sean -

Read the whole thread.

He mentioned 4 times where he lives.

John im very interested in buying your moped please respond to my email or respond to this.

John Dejter Dejter /

Sean i sent you an email. I live right near montgomery mall. Thanks, john dejter

John I deffantly want to buy your moped. Would you be able to deliver to Springfield, Pa 19064. I am still waiting for your email to come in i know you sent it but i havent recived it yet. Also i know you have the speed kit on it but does this mean that the side pannels arent on it or are they. Thank you, Sean Neuman.

john where do you live i live right by the motgomery mall to and right near costco

John Dejter Dejter /

Dan i live on democracy lane, near Cabin john middle school and bells mill.

John Dejter Dejter /

Dan are you interested?

John now that im deffintly buying your moped we need to figure out when you can delivery it to me.

John Dejter Dejter /

Hey sean, my dad said he did not want to deliver the moped to PA. He said that since im selling it for such a low price, it would be more resonable for you to pick up the bike. I suggest you rent a U-Haul for 20$ for one day and drive down and pick it up. The drive is no more than 3 hours so its not to bad. Thanks, john dejter.

John Dejter Dejter /

Theres a pic of my moped if anyones interest. Selling for 1200 now. thanks, john. email me if you have any questions.

1107117124_000_0123.jpg

John Dejter Dejter /

More pics...

1107117218_000_0129.jpg

John Dejter Dejter /

More pics

1107117278_000_0130.jpg

i'm not a big tomos fan, but is in real nice shape... why are you selling it john??

John Dejter Dejter /

Not gona be living in a place thats suitable for riding this kind of bike there. its really fun though

John Dejter Dejter /

Oh and paul if you pay for shipping which would be about 100-150$ i would have it shipped out asap.thanks, john

John Dejter Dejter /

Ok i think im selling for 1100 or 1150 with all stock parts included

wow, thats a pretty bike..lol, wish my targa lx looked like that..

John Dejter Dejter /

Thanks man, buy it! aha

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account