1995 Tomos Targa LX for sale in MN

John Getsch /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have a 1995 Tomos targa LX that i worked on last summer, but i recently bought a motorcycle and i have another puch, so i won't have time for this, It has been re painted a metalic grey, and i did a pretty sweet job. The front tripple tree was re built. I blew out a cylinder and had other troubles with the engine, i have parts for two a35 engine bottome ends that will go along, and a blown out stock cylinder and a head. I am also including a bullet exhaust that needs a manifold but is in almost new condition, and only had like 100 mi on it. the bike also has bmx sport style pedals a locking gas cap and many other extra fork, fenders, lights and other parts are going to be thrown in. I would like to get 200-300 for it. I have the tittle and it has tabs up to 05. E-mail me if you wan't to know anything more. I live in Minnetonka MN 55343.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account