1995 Tomos Targa LX for sale in MN

I have a 1995 Tomos targa LX that i worked on last summer, but i recently bought a motorcycle and i have another puch, so i won't have time for this, It has been re painted a metalic grey, and i did a pretty sweet job. The front tripple tree was re built. I blew out a cylinder and had other troubles with the engine, i have parts for two a35 engine bottome ends that will go along, and a blown out stock cylinder and a head. I am also including a bullet exhaust that needs a manifold but is in almost new condition, and only had like 100 mi on it. the bike also has bmx sport style pedals a locking gas cap and many other extra fork, fenders, lights and other parts are going to be thrown in. I would like to get 200-300 for it. I have the tittle and it has tabs up to 05. E-mail me if you wan't to know anything more. I live in Minnetonka MN 55343.

Re: 1995 Tomos Targa LX for sale in MN

John Getsch /

This is it before i blew the engine out. The bars are not included. Just the stock bars, and the stock fairing.

1103654890_img_2051.jpg

do you ever sign on your aim s/n and by the way is the bike running ? if not what do i have to do to it? and how fast is it?

would you happen to have any shocks you want to sell for the Targa LX?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account