Cheap Moped Wanted

I am in severe need of a moped. I am willing to pay up to $275. Any kind of moped as long as its running and running well and has no need for repair. My email address is klukman09@hotmail.com. Please e-mail me if you are wanting to sell your moped.

Re: Cheap Moped Wanted

Timmy Southpark /

What state are you in? i have an 85' Jawa 210 sport, its a full body. Starts up and runs perfect. The gas tank works, but is dented, and i have a replacement that needs painting. I replaced the front forks with Puch Magnum forks, which gave it a much nicer look. Basically it will be street legal if you come and get it, i'm in Cincinnati, ohio.

Chris Kluky /

I live in Southwestern Iowa. I need it to be shipped or be somewhere in the state of Iowa so I can pick it up locally. Sorry.

Chris Kluky /

Please attach a picture.

Timmy Southpark /

sorry, i dont want to crate or etc....

Do you still have this moped and how much are you willing to take on it?

Timmy Southpark /

laura,

i have it, but i dont know if its what you want. it runs good, but doesnt look the best, it needs a paint job and little stuff. If your interested drop me an email, and we can discuss a price.

why not spend $124 more and get a Brand new Kinetic moped for $399 delivered to your door?

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/162835/162835/

James

yes, i am interested. If it runs good and can be fixed up and affordable thats what i am looking for. Let me know the details, price, etc. Would love to see a pic.

Thanks

Laura

Thanks for the info.....James, i'm still interested but I am going to call about the new kinetic first, see if I don't have to own a moped to get one at that price.

thanks

Timmy Southpark /

I'll try and get a pic later on tonight, after work.

Timmy Southpark /

I'm shooting myself in the foot, but that is an awesome deal, trust me, if you can get it then do it. It dont matter to me wether i sell the jawa or not.

Chris Kluky /

I dont have the money to buy one for that much. Expecially with the costs of shipping and crating. I can only spend $350 as most.

Timmy Southpark /

no, its $399 shipping already included!!! Really, its worth saving an extra $50, cause its not like a used ped, its brand new!!! and i've heard they are super reliable.

Chris Kluky /

I'll have to talk to some people but I will post either yes or no by 9:00 Sunday.

Chris Kluky /

I need to know some things and then I'll tell you if I will buy it.

By brand new you mean its never been ridden and has all the parts and will run when I recieve it?

Will I have to assemble it.(If so thats ok)

And I need to see some pictures.

Thank you.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account