Jialing brand?

Logan Mills /

i have a '77 puch maxi i'm thinking of selling and instead maybe buying a the 4 stroke jialing moped. has anyone heard of these and/or ridden one? what are they like? i figure to make my puch go faster i'd have to spend around $300 on a speed kit and if i ever wanted to sell it i'd never get back nearly as much as has been invested. soooo...i'm wondering if jialing would be a safe/good choice (maybe new kinetic instead?)

thanks for any input

Re: Jialing brand?

Morgan Walsh /

i have ridin a couple kinetics and they re pretty good but i would stick with that puch if you want to sell it please e mail me at kazookooooooman4@aol.com if not its cool

Jialing brand?

Do a search (all forums) for "NP50-GL" and "Jialing".

There have been a lot of posts in the last few months.

Jialing=junk. We have a few in Elkhart, and they are junk. If you want new, try one of the new Heros, but not a Jialing. They're crap.

BK

Jeremy Smoot /

I had a red Jialing NP50-GL (see attached pic) for all of this past summer, and never had a problem with it. It started first kick every time, sounded great, shifted great, rode great, and looked great from when I bought it to when I sold it (moved up to a motorcycle). I was impressed with the quality of how the moped was built.

If you are going to say something is junk, give a reason why that is so. You can't just go say something like "ALL FORDS ARE JUNK!" without backing it up with a reason.

Jeremy

1097032509_dsc00024.jpg

Jeremy -

Where did the rear plate mount on that?

Just under the tail light?

Jeremy Smoot /

If you mean the license plate, yes, it was mounted on the bracket located just under the tail light.

Let me know if you need anything else,

Jeremy

Every single one (3 total) have had something wrong with the rear wheel. All of them that we sold have all come back for repairs that were not operator related, but mechanical defects. And the worst part is you can't get replacement parts for them. We've tried contacting the dealer, but have never gotten any type of response. I would never ride one.

If you have one that has run well all summer, well I consider you lucky. I have not been impressed with them at all. But then again there's some people that would never ride the bikes I ride, so I guess it's all a matter of opinion. Mine is to say no to Jialing.

BK

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account