Looking for moped in Indiana area

I am looking for a running moped for a max of 250$. I have searched through these forums and found little so if you have something that is nice send me a pic and I will consider. I plan on using this around campus and sooner would be better...not to mention, you probably want money.

Re: Looking for moped in Indiana area

We have some in Elkhart if you're interested in coming up here to look. We have too many to list, so you'll have to come see.

BK

Adam Fenrick /

I am definately interested but im from Anderson so its a few hours to get there and gas is expensive. Could you give me some price ranges. I am really looking for a running bike with a long seat if possible...maybe a Honda Express from early 80s or so...could you just give some prices on early 80s/late 70s running bikes in decent cond? Thanks

I'll get a list made up tonight. I should have done that sooner, since there seems to be some interest in what we have to sell.

BK

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Hello, yes I am also interested to see what is on your list.

Brooklyn

Double motivation.

BK

Adam Fenrick /

Hey man, just let me know about those bikes. We are thinking about coming up Sunday around noon if that's alright...just get back with me. Thanks.

Justin Brownell /

yeah I would be interested in checking these out as well.

Justin

Yeah that should work. I'll e-mail you my phone number. I haven't had a chance to get them all listed but if you're coming you'll see them all.

BK

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account