looking to buy a honda gyro....anyone interested??

in this???

1980 motobecane sebring. 975 miles on a 60cc autisa kit, custom intake, 15mm amal carb. tops out around 40mph, or so.

new over sized tires, saddle bags, all new cables, mirrors, windshield, grips, etc.

looks/starts/runs awesome .......make reasonable offer, or if anyone has a good running honda gyro they might want to trade.

the wife is looking to ride with me, and won't settle for a two wheeler.

1090342862_sebring.jpg

Re: looking to buy a honda gyro....anyone interest

bump^

didn't you just just get a new targa eric?????????

just curious, how do you like it??

its pretty good. idk. had some problems with the back brake. the brake is a little messed up and steves mopeds isnt helping. they seem as clueless as i am. I took it there, they gave it a tune up, and i get the moped back and im thinking "ok it must be good now". but as soon as i reached home (about 2 minutes from steves mopeds ) , it squeeks like crazy when not even on and just pedaling it. so i go back. they try everything : greasing it, sanding it, so idk what they did at the end, but it seemed to work. but now the chain is too tight and the adjusters (i was looking at them today ) arent really lined up equally. so they arent really much help especially since i paid them 107 dollars for a tune up and the back wheel was still messed up! wow....so frustrating.....but idk i put a tecnigas on it, its pretty quick, does around 39 mph tops ( i though it would do more, but it must b the back brake thats still a little engaged, idk) and its pretty good.

but i was offering you that price for a friend of mine, his puch magnum just got totalled...

paul, i think my friend mite take it, i will get back to you ASAP!!!

i really cant belive youre going to sell your signature ped paul!!

:-\ hes not ready to buy yet

bump

last bump ^

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account