Moped in MAINE?

Jason Derrig /

Anyone out there know of a 50cc in good shape for sale in Maine/MA/NH area?

Re: Moped in MAINE?

Dave Peterson /

Try Uncle henry's Trading Post. There were a couple mopeds in that the other day I looked. www.unclehenrys.com

Jason Derrig /
jdog OP

Thanks- checked there but nothing of interest. Save yourself the trouble of looking at the one in Rockport if you were lookig- a kid I work with knows the owners and they beat the hell out of it!

I have many used mopeds, reasonable, in CT

Dave Peterson /

Thanks for the heads up! I live in Vermont and am in the process of moving. I have a couple of mopeds that I would be willing to sell, but haven't tried to run them yet, so I don't how good the are. Skipjaz

Jason Derrig /
jdog OP

What do you have in the 50cc class that is in good shape, needs no work, reasonable price and resembles (or is) a Puch Magnum? Needs to seat 2. Let me know- E-mail me @ : moliara@usadatanet.net

Thanks,

Jason

I have Puch Magnum, body is in excellent shape, it has mag wheels. If you interested I'll put a good motor (I have it) and you'll have a nice Magnum for $450.

I have other peds in running condition and cheaper but none of them has body in good condition as Magnum- it has only 800 miles on it.

Was it a 78 motobecane? I saw a new listing in rockport for that bike?

what do you have cheaper ? I am looking as well..thanks. you can email me at bck2earth@hotmail.com

Keith Cunningham /

I would like to highly recommend Skipjaz, me and a buddy traveled up to see him this winter and he made us an incrediable deal on three Puchs and a bunch of parts. I know that he had some others when we left he was looking to sell. You should definetley contact him if your in the New England area and looking for a moped. Also check out our website of a club that we are trying to get off the ground. Surface Rust Brigade . We are located in Concord, NH so its kind of a nice central meeting place for most people in New England. Well good luck on your search and check back cause I will probably have a couple throughout the summer that I will be trying to sell.

-Keith

keith@surfacerustbrigade.com

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account