PA-50, What's it worth?

Oops, I posted this same message in the general message forum and then saw that I should have posted it here. Anyway here's my question:

I got a 1978 Honda Hobit, PA-50, that runs great. I am the original owner and it has all the original parts. I got this thing back when I was in jr. high, since then it was buried in my parents gargage. Anyway, I got it now and was wondering what it is worth. I am thinking about selling it. It is in really good shape, starts right up everytime, only a little bit of rust on it but not too bad. Anybody got any idea?

Re: PA-50, What's it worth?

Edward Edwards /

Two months ago I paid $137.00 on E-Bay for one. I bought it from the original owner. It's a Pa50-1, runs great & it has 900 miles on it. I picked it up, so there was no shipping fee.

PA-50, What's it worth?

i got my moped for about $200 but its a 1979. i am really looking for another moped so i can have one for myself and my younger brother. i am interested if you are selling. i would think that yours should be anywhere from 150-250. i live in oregon, so if you would email me back with more details i would like that.

You do realize this post was made in 2004 right??

lmfao

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account