Local Tree Bride

I'm stumped for something to add to this story. I guess the correct term is Entwife. I do like the dress possibly from a trunk sale. Maybe I should just leaf this alone...Guess she wouldn't like my smoky mopeds...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-tree-bride-environment-1.6254812?fbclid=IwAR0-Q7hjMyhV8Hfvzz9BU-L3fKEWKwlotBEz5_8hXWB1pGJDCyaDkzh8keM

Re: Local Tree Bride

Sometimes these tree marriages get rotten. I heard of one lady that was pissed off cause her husband only wanted to give her wood. She beat him to a pulp.

Ted Grant /

I admire your punmanship. She may regret ending up with a stick in the mud. Sorry...I did some time in the punitentiary...

Glad you liked it. Trees dont get jokes. They are-a-bore

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

There’s no puns in that song. Thanks for wasting my time ☹️

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

though i applaude yours, puns escape me.

a poem maybe....

Trees

Joyce Kilmer - 1886-1918

I think that I shall never see

A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest

Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,

And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear

A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;

Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,

But only God can make a tree.

=======================

feed the tree??

Most saps wood bark about the rings so don't ax me to go out on a limb and branch out from my roots before I fall from what I saw buds. Its time forest now so I will lumber to bed not feeling jack before I turn into a prune from lack of trim.

Excellent. Take a bough.

Ted Grant /

Live evil is on fire. That's total concentration to run a long string of puns. I wish I had that level of concentration but I don't. I got fired from my job at the orange juice factory because I couldn't concentrate. I wasn't a A+ employee but certainly a C+. I hope you find this thread apeeling and not a load of pulp fiction...

Evil,

Juicy where this is going now? Im impressed with people jugo this far with puns.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account