Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Dirty30 Dillon /

> live ɘvil wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I'm not worried about an EMP and never mentioned it. You guys assumed

>

> > that.

>

> Because it never occurred to you?

Don Ohio:

EMP = "Extra Mayo, Please"

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

No, I just never worry about it, because Psalms 37 says in verse 29 we don't need to worry about it. I believe the Bible. Flame on!

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No, I just never worry about it, because Psalms 37 says in verse 29 we

> don't need to worry about it. I believe the Bible. Flame on!

Not one section of the Bible discusses Solar Flares or EMP Blasts, because the Bible is a lame story based on folklore and written by some curmudgeonly old men, like roughly 2000 years ago.

If you think the Bible is literal, your brain is smoother a cue ball.

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Dumb Ohio even believes that a 17th century reworking of the bible is the actual word of god, just imagine being that stupid LOL!

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Hey donnie. Go play bob the builder with some stones on Mount Gerizim.

I command you. (edited)

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Maybe the only EMP Don's heard of is when Linda commands him: Eat my pussy!

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Psalms 104:5 and 35 covers all disasters and states your outcome. (edited)

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Dirty30 Dillon /

Yeah, read it. Not a word about solar flares.

Maybe you're insinuating I should read the Bible figuratively, like a novel, versus literally??

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Don't pay any attention to a religion that can't even adhere to its first commandment....it's a con. With the possibile exception of Bhudisim all religions are.

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Moldy old tomes full of lies won't protect us against solar flares, EMPs, or anything else.

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

> Don Ohio wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Psalms 104:5 and 35 covers all disasters and states your outcome.

The word of the day: Wokefishing^^^ (edited)

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Lol Don believes he follows the teachings of the Bible.

Literally, at that. Time for a re read maybe with serious introspection.

Not even gonna start on why that's a useless gauge for morality, let alone apocalyptic survival, the base premise alone doesn't close to fit your life donny

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

daan SJAARLOOS /

Why do we give this asshole so much attention?

Ah well.....

shut-the-fuck-up-donny.jpg

(edited)

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

That meme is pure genius in this situation. ^^ Its like bowling, ya gotta set the pins back up before you knock them down AGAIN! 😆

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

oh, now your alll worried about these things. tried top warn yall.

partially manufactured, cali emmisions cut 2011 an b4 trucks out. theres no shortage of drivers, china goods allowed are limited to protect your asses from that big scary bat soup bug millions fell for the lie(lol tried to warn yawl) .

jizzlane maxwells trial going to expose many of your "heros" for pedos and trafficers.

its been one hell of a show to watch.

hint: either an emp is the narrative (most likely blamed on solar flares)ideally they will just turn off the power. useless eaters they call us. wake up...

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> oh, now your alll worried about these things. tried top warn yall.

>

> partially manufactured, cali emmisions cut 2011 an b4 trucks out. theres

> no shortage of drivers, china goods allowed are limited to protect your

> asses from that big scary bat soup bug millions fell for the lie(lol

> tried to warn yawl) .

>

> jizzlane maxwells trial going to expose many of your "heros" for pedos

> and trafficers.

>

> its been one hell of a show to watch.

>

> hint: either an emp is the narrative (most likely blamed on solar

> flares)ideally they will just turn off the power. useless eaters they

> call us. wake up...

You ever wonder why you're the only one here spewing such total garbage???

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

Someone call in a welfare check, this MF havin'a stroke

Re: Supply Chain Crisis

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
eaglecat.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account