Re: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...

Ted Grant /

My hometown of Winnipeg has the distinction of being the murder capital and car theft capital of Canada. Some years we lose that title but we're usually number one. One plain clothes officer I spoke to calls Winnipeg the sphincter of North America. We've made international headlines for the number of youth gangs stealing and wrecking cars. We made the news when four youths with multiple previous car theft convictions drove to court in a stolen car. One youth had stolen over 100 cars. I wonder if there's any hope in turning their lives around. It's not unusual to be waiting at a red light and hear screeching tires behind you. This is followed by a large bang when someone a few cars back gets rear ended real hard. Usually four doors open and everyone flees in different directions...

Only thing I know about crime in Canada is what I learned from Trailer Park Boys.

And I loved that.

> Papa _ wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Only thing I know about crime in Canada is what I learned from Trailer

> Park Boys.

>

> And I loved that.

Or these guys, haha

i hat ewhen i write a long reply and it's the last one on a page and nobody sees it. ha. i dunno, im just here to waste time anyway

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i hat ewhen i write a long reply and it's the last one on a page and

> nobody sees it. ha. i dunno, im just here to waste time anyway

I read it if that makes you feel better.

it does. ;)

Ted Grant /

@ Satan 666 Ray is a true professional and knows it's best to get completely hammered before attempting any jumps. With enough beers you body goes flaccid and reduces injury. I thought he got some pretty solid air time with that utility motor...

@ willd I also read your post and found it highly entertaining. Life is stranger than fiction and yes we're all wasting time here but it's time well wasted...

I like when Ray spills his beer and says he will lick it up later. He sure is a professional.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account