Small wallets these days

Just cant fit what you used to in them.

F7B09BEC-C43A-46BB-85D5-5CCC24A9B5B1.jpeg

Re: Small wallets these days

LMFAO! You still need/want those? I don't make love to anyone who can still get pregnant anymore! :) Lol, getting laid is such a low priority in my life over 50 now it's just funny to even see a condom....

By the time I tore that open I would have forgotten why I needed it....lol, they are the worst anyway.

It’s a ball bearing. The packaging had us all giggling though.

Well, I guess it is all about what our balls will bear...lol, good one!

HaHa...The title had me for a second. Back in the day a condom ring impression worn into your leather wallet was bragging rights. Still remember the coin op condom dispensers at the bars and bowling alleys...

Damn son! Is that a magnum?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I had a LGBT old lady giggle when I said cupping the balls wasn't a gay thing it's a golf metaphor...

My first time was with a blue condom from a gas station restroom vending machine.

Condoms are pretty terrible, but unwanted preganacy is worse. I assume STDs are bad too, but I’ve never had one. No thanks to condoms; just monogomy.

I did have a condom in my wallet in my early teens. It never had a chance of being used, but made me feel older and responsible.

Pushrod Fifty /

The ones I need are way too too big to fit inside of a wallet.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Rollback w a spider...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Cus I can be the biggest dick...

I got a super tiny wallet, i like it. for a while i used a childs wallet, it was big enough for 3-4 cards and maybe some folded bills but i dont really carry cash often

I also cut my balls off a few years ago. one and done.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I'm glad I didn't get snipped

I found out it does nothing about the kids you already have.

once i got a vasectomy, it was a load off my mind

^ :)

Honestly i kinda wish it made you stop shooting loads entirely, like that'd just be less messy

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account