Re: The shifting values of work for a job vs. working for yourself.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I don't lowball I am entertaining I'll juggle or dress weird to attract a crowd. Any rva ppl will agree. I have presence. Everyone stares at me as soon as I enter a room.

I will buy other vendors stuffs. When they discounted super low to start and get lowballed

I get infuriated. A 6x6x 4 inch

Asian teak hand carved elephant mother and calf statue sans ivory tusks.

When he got there 40.oo

The old lady lowballs him to 10 dollars then will only pay 5.

Cheapskates mad but vendors my bud now. First Dobbs. I have an army of folk. I met the girl of my dreams. Think a uber smart savvey tank girl 10 years junior and we instantly clicked when we first talked relationships. I stated I once had an Inter dependant relationship. I lost her to a motorcycle accident when I was 17. I told her truth she seen how devastated I was just trying to tell her. She hugged me and said yeah I know it's hard to eat hotdogs after having steak I love steak...

We are going to dinner after the auctions she's a fellow vendor.

I am expanding I developed a new model that minimizes the random fluctuations...

A old friend passed 10 years ago and the family just finished vulturizimg and lawyering and are uber greedy and want the cash now.

6 story old freemasons hq.

He was a renowned artist the dreaded one knew. I wanna call in some markers I have a few peeps w a lot o scratch. Maybe a co signer or financier.

I wanna have several different things going and multistory historic and in a tourist trap helps. Too much room. It's a feature though. Residential commercial and industrially zoned...

Life is good. I was a chainsaw dragster I was taught to be focused on 1 thing a cyl. Even tuned perfectly I was getting nowhere for 35 years then wow I got all 36 of them running perfectly tuned and out the gate I slay it...

Most of my grad school was funded by defense contracts, despite being pretty fundamental science. It winds up being a way to funnel some of our contrie's enormously bloated military spending into science and education, and convert it to consumer goods. It definitely still feels a little gross though being a cog, even spinning idly.

Before that I was working for the DOE and it was mostly energy projects but the DOD shit creeps in too. Definitely turned down some opportunities that got uncomfortably "defense" related but you gotta draw that line somewhere for yourself as an individual.

Hell, even my current work we're doing some cool stuff like trying to decarbonize hydrogen production and improving batteries for electric vehicles etc, but I also had a project making the powder for the heat packs in MRE's last year.

It's everywhere. it'd be cool if we spent less on defense, but it's good that some of it can be sidetracked to more useful stuff

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Gooooooaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!

Checked the potter's marks.

658ad porcelain comb holder belonging to a grandaughter of the emperor.

20211102_005625.jpg

1786 vase...

20211102_083647.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

They were investments I made I was a friend of the grandson of the Morris Museum. He owned the contents of the explorers club on Manhattan

They got ripped off. 6 million

For a building and content.

I brokered the deal. I repeativly told them to reject the offer the pair of court dragons with 5 toes was worth that and 2 10 ft tall red jade emu were 11 million. This vase and comb set was just brickabrack the whole place was packed with stuff. 2 dragon balls yep they are real bowls the Aztecs used for child sacrifice to offer their hearts.

I gotta thank duff. Now the 25 ft Berber runner silk binding that's real too..

Yeah I think this is topping my rr and even the Dunn & Bradstreet loot. After 2 weeks...

Dirty30 Dillon /

Alright, I have to bite:

You are claiming that you are involved in the brokering of high dollar antiquity deals involving artifacts predating Christ, but cannot successfully take a parking lot owner to small claims court after you crashed a moped against a curb....

> Dirty30 Dillon wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Alright, I have to bite:

>

> You are claiming that you are involved in the brokering of high dollar

> antiquity deals involving artifacts predating Christ, but cannot

> successfully take a parking lot owner to small claims court after you

> crashed a moped against a curb....

I still say he is full of shit on just about anything he posts

I knew the interior of his house would look like that, I just had that feeling!

I believe Slew

♣Slew Foot♣ /

You ask anyone who met me I only speak truth and can cash any check I write.

I have a new superpower...

I am crazy man. Look up how the pyramids were measured...

I am blessed. 6 mil. Before the 10 bitcoin. I have no liquid assets. I ratted myself out to ss

Housing. No 170k to track the ledger. They will try to get me for fraud. Provide the #'s as proof and wow no fraud I told them. No income unless I cash in. I can get loans without cashing them. Canes mine the Wolf after I incorporate will be mine I can then cash it all into a trust. I don't have income till I sell anything. 120 HR work week is grewling yeah I going county for bigger payout a kid hit it after I bitched 3 months to everyone. I hired all my need peeps lawyer accountant though the center for independent living a 17k bonus for hiring 1. I slay it...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

John Finn

Michael Francis Finn aka Neal Thomas Finn

James Harley

Stick that into your Google's.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Eat it bitchezzz...

2021-11-0920.08.496106161255418048446.jpg

I was wrong about the cane it was made circa 1200 ad and arrived here 150 years ago he added topaz I thought it was jade. It only comes from 1 mine in California. Confirmed lapadry is precious gems the wires I thought were silver are platinum. The lacquer work finest Japanese with gold dust embedded.

I did the pottery seals but need a translation of the script on cane. It's above me...

20211105_081720.jpg

Dirty30 Dillon /

How are you identifying materials and proving provenance?

What accredited resources have validated all this information?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The extreme quality of the workmanship.0 fraud chance confirmed with the rock dude I know. The seals are all confirmed. It was in the Morris Museum that was filled by Manhattan explorers club

♣Slew Foot♣ /

It came to Atown. By way of his 2 heirs they are friends of mine and ran the great war store it was amazing.

I have a photographic memory... I remember stuff

g...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I give a lot of stuff to good folk and made a network of diverse pple with all good trades and skills. I am not taking profit but do land development and set up self starters and micro loan to needy peeps and there is divine Providence.

Face it common sense and wisdom trump knowledge and tech.

Schooling doesn't equal awareness...or learning.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Dunning kerig effect

How can a caveman be smarter than I

He doesn't even punctualize.?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My brain injuries were healed by the ketimine I am no longer a genius.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Bats dead.

L8r....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My bad pop pop is so old media lost him but history didn't. 1930 1931 1932

World series Brooklyn robins and Philly Athletics....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Slipping someone a Mickey or a Mickey Finn referee to pop pops last year in the minors.

He slayed the giant killer Kaminski he got beaned by a bad pitch or rather an intentional bean.

The pitcher was tall and on the mound he a short Irishman ran and jumped up with a ko uppercut.

He hated being called a Mick.

He was upset he lost his cool and changed his name to my name. I am his heir and a lot of property has my name on the original titles.

All I do is get a trespassing fine...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Depression era peeps didn't trust banks or lawyers...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow a lot of rich greedy lizard ppl live on pop pops lands.. They owe me back rent...

And then they can leave....

Wow a Mickey Finn total blindside.

Mopeds = horses symbol of Templars 2 Knights on one horse. Dubbs..

49 = 13 ITS all coded. Poor knights...that do good.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

But I am not a templar freemason or ot oddfellow

KoC rotary JC or any of them.

I am Slewfoot of the Nain.

Last of the Bethlehem tribe.

I have been making right all the wrongs the Paxton boys and the murdered. Irish innkeeper caused to 1rst nations status for raising awareness of these wrongs.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I got to go to Finns Lake and pull the deeds.

You just need to go to bed.

> ♣Slew Foot♣ wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> My bad pop pop is so old media lost him but history didn't. 1930 1931

> 1932

>

> World series Brooklyn robins and Philly Athletics....

Was your pop pop Neal Finn?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yep.

I just put my grateful dead stuff up at pat garrets sheepskin. A county music legend like the Opera. This guy knows everyone I can sell on consignment wth him. He knew the racing guys in the 60s.

Someone's been buying storage lockers online again.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account