Re: What A Waste

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I got no problem with harleys but not much love for em specifically. I like motorcycles. I have had many brands, they work and it's fun to ride things.

What I dislike usually is primarily the price, and the riders. not all, just the ones who are so certain that harley is best and never try anything else.

To the fortnine, he makes the wine comparison, and I often come back to an old favorite quote - the best wine, is the wine you like best. So if you like harleys best, well get on there! but to TRULY know, you must try all the wines, and therin lies my frustration with so many harley (and tbh plenty of other) riders - the absolute certainty theirs is best without any understanding of the other options, it's ignorant and petty. And in a fair load of experience, even the snootiest of BMW riders have at least had some experience with many other rides yet theres a whole crowd of harleyists who'll "i would never" at anything else.

I would totally get a harley if there was a decently priced option. but the same is true of literally anything else. I'm not a huge cruiser fan but I got a maxim for free so I'm gonna take a whack at that.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account