Nose Hair

These little shits are so itchy. My mustache and nose hairs like to mingle under covid masks and ‘bout make me crazy.

I was trimming them with clippers and little scissors. Never got relief. Finally ordered the waxing kit.

Instant relief. 10/10 will do again

Anyone want to see the nasty pic of the aftermath?

Re: Nose Hair

That would be a hard no....

A pic was taken?

Mike McScoutington /

> live ɘvil wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A pic was taken?

I would be more shocked if one weren't.

> Ted Grant wrote:

> That would be a hard no....

I second that.... why in the world would you take pics of that?!?

Because it was quite similar to that paintbrush that Patrick made from his nose hair.

Didn't see that either and consider that a fortunate thing!

punkrock randy /

I’ve been using the nose hair attachment on my clippers for years, I wouldn’t be able to live without now. And one nostril produces more hair than the other, stupid.

Mike McScoutington /

Seriously, as soon as I hit 35 my ears started growing SO MUCH FUCKING HAIR. My nose has also been growing a lot too though thankfully only the nostrils and not the on the bridge like many men in my family. Like I could really stand to have some of it from my ears/nose/back migrate its way to the top of my head.

> Mike Scouty McScoutington wrote:

> Seriously, as soon as I hit 35 my ears started growing SO MUCH FUCKING

> HAIR. My nose has also been growing a lot too though thankfully only

> the nostrils and not the on the bridge like many men in my family. Like

> I could really stand to have some of it from my ears/nose/back migrate

> its way to the top of my head.

As we age, our hair falls out, and we grow fur. I don’t get it either.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Ive found the round trimmers to work the best. Just rotate as you go in and out.

00670535840084__53202.1630095489.png

Man, if you think your nose hair itched before you waxed it, wait until that shit starts growing back.

I second the little round trimmers. 30 seconds twice a month and problem solved.

I’ve got the round trimmer in that pic.

Used it for years.

cut hairs have coarse tips. Waxed hair is supposed to grow back with a natural, fine tip. So a cut hair is more pokey when it hits something.

I guess I’ll see how it goes.

I amost want to try waxing my other unwanted body hair now. I’m not very hairy, so it wouldn’t be a that difficult. Easier than running trimmers erewhere

I yoink em out sometimes by hand if they get crazy but mostly ignore em. I like the sneeze feeling

My nose hair is bad, but my eyebrows go all Andy Rooney . I'm leery about trimming them .

Yeah I get some Rouge eyebrow hairs. Suckers will get inch and a half long. So wierd

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I've been making them nose brushes fer narry a decade and selling them as YETI fur.

Braid it all together for the win....

Round 2 today. Had a little tickle and went after them all.

Amazing.

I will never go back to trimming again. Wax those nose hairs folks.

I don't believe you. We need pics

I do believe you and don't need/want any further evidence.

My oldest kid went through a phase where he thought the word nose hair was funny and said it a lot. We all got sick of it and tried to get him to stahp.

I brushed his neck and arms for a good min straight with my nose hair brushes. He couldn’t get away because he was at his computer gaming. Saying “nose hairs” the whole time. It was great payback.

Here ya go:

E2582099-C529-4E76-985D-2CC0A88CD09B.jpeg

Haaha, nasty

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account