Re: Gas prices?

I think what I comes to is that now we're finally actually paying the price for the climate change aspect, although now it's more indirect than if we'd actually spent money to address it early. But you look at the something like the chip shortage which in addition to covid constraints was in large part due to historic droughts in Thailand and extreme snowstorms around Texas.

Agricultural goods are suffering extreme weather challenges from cotton to wheat and coffee, and that drives up prices of clothing and food. Increasing unexpected damage to property and decaying infrastructure, mass migration, also are driven by increasing challenges from climate change and burden everyone to the end consumers of basically everything.

It drives up energy use, it drives up insurance risks, all push the bottom line.

But you're right, that's a lot to consider. Much 3asier to just curl up in your right wing bubble and throw a revised "thanks obama" to shirk personal responsibility and make an emotionally comforting explanation for your ignorance

I'm curious though why Don thinks this is Bidens fault specifically- any specific policies for why he's personally driven global inflation?

Wow Johnny braap that was incredibly eloquent, you sure are a ripe piece of shit today. Do you have anything to add to your case or would you rather just continue your toddler tantrum and detracting from it?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Johnny has obviously been subjected to more fox news right wingnut propaganda.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wow Johnny braap that was incredibly eloquent, you sure are a ripe piece

> of shit today. Do you have anything to add to your case or would you

> rather just continue your toddler tantrum and detracting from it?

If you have the word "braap" in your name, you are legally required to be a smooth-brained dingaloid.

campeona del mundo /

this is why everyone should drive a geo metro.

Yeah that is over the line. Can and will mod fearlessly.

Keep your dumbassery between the lines.

punkrock randy /

> campeona del mundo wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> this is why everyone should drive a geo metro.

No, i just choose wisely when to drive which of my blue favorites.

D64090DC-4819-4D77-A8BD-3BF17FAE0698.jpeg

Rick Bergsma /

It's $2.85 a gallon in Greenwood S.C. today

$3.23 here in the RVA area.

8,41$

I was a little sad yesterday. Went to get more 2T oil from the hardware store because it was the only place nearby that had Echo brand (which is my go to)

$14 for a bottle of oil.

Gas station was $3.08 for 86 octane… $3.89 for 88 octane ?!?

So, my moped is getting fed fuel that cost about $6.24/gal.

I will have to be better about buying 2T oil in bulk.

Fourteen bucks for one quart of oil is out of line. I can buy a 5 liter jug for $36.00 CDN. Menards in North Dakota has Penzoil semi synthetic at $5.77/quart and $21.68/gallon.

Yeah, that’s apparently the hardware store markup. Most people wouldn’t use a bottle that size in 5 years and don’t care. But I use that much in a month and it isn’t cool. Need to order big jugs online because it isn’t stocked anywhere in this town.

punkrock randy /

We took the lady’s turbo diesel Jetta to Indy for Turkey day. At 45 mpg I don’t even look at the price. Kinda how I feel about all my small cycles that only get premium and Lucas 2T oil. So efficient, no real reason to stress about prices I cannot control. Now the van that the boss pays to keep full is another story. Chevy Exp 2500 with a 4.8L that only gets about 13 mpg🤦🏼‍♂️

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account