Re: Fall Colors Tour

I haven't been able to take the moped yet, but we took a day and drove up to Zaleski ohio and hiked the Moonville tunnel trail and the colors were very nice. We are not yet at peak color here in So. Ohio.

If I can figure out how to get the pics off my phone to this site I will post some nice pics.

punkrock randy /

Mostly red and blue in my neck of the woods. Absolutely perfect 60° riding weather 👌🏼

F1974242-1566-4386-8E9B-9CD921FBA417.jpeg

that looks fun. I'm stuck tripping over a cr80, it's like a back burner but it'd be real fun if it works, but I keep winding up having to throw more money at it and time finding out all the shit mistakes and little broken bits from the prior owners. Dont buy cheap dirtbikes, cuz some idiot probably ruined and lost a bunch of shit in there and you will suffer for it and wind up spending more than a running bike wouldve cost. fuuhhh

Rick Bergsma /

New River Gorge as seen from rt. 19

20211112_093220.jpg

> Rick Bergsma wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> New River Gorge as seen from rt. 19

What? No parachuters? Nice view,Rick! Kinda awesome to go beneath that bridge,too.

Rick Bergsma /

> Don Ohio wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Rick Bergsma wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > New River Gorge as seen from rt. 19

>

> What? No parachuters? Nice view,Rick! Kinda awesome to go beneath that

> bridge,too.

I've seen it from the viewing area before , not interested in parachutes or bunge jumps tho .

I’ll post this here too. NM really doesn’t change much in the fall, but the air gets clear and you can see a lot farther.

DF4C4A31-E6F4-4DEC-B33C-B224905B2CA6.jpeg
9688AFD1-538D-4BE0-A8CB-71451909AA44.jpeg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account