Re: Favorite Foreign Films

not to make things about me, i tend to try to engage by sharing my related experiences and sometimes that probably comes off as egocentric. but I really just wanna share

Ted Grant /

No worries. Everyone has something to offer and I always strive to learn from other peoples experiences, triumphs and defeats. When you stop learning you stop living and vice versa...

Ted Grant /

Last Night in Soho 2021 Imdb 7.3 Britain..

Really enjoyed this psychological thriller. A young aspiring fashion student becomes unstuck in time and experiences bizzare syncrinicity between modern time and 1960's London. Cinematography is spot on with a great sound track.

I remember that movie. yeah baby

6CC4599A-EDD8-42D8-B687-540DC2C40427.png

Ted Grant /

HaHa...Mike Myers sure included all of the corny cliche's from the 60's super spy movies. I remember servicing city transit buses in 2002 and really wanted a 3 x 12 foot advertising banner off one of the buses. The guy whose sole job was to change the advertising only needed a 7/16th wrench for the job. The banner promoted Austin Powers in Goldmember and it would look good in my shop. The guy was lazy a/f and never kept it for me. He threw out the banner after I asked for it a couple of times...

Ted Grant /

Belfast 2021 Imdb 7.8

A coming of age movie of a young boy caught in the civil strife in 1969 Belfast. Shot in black & white.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account