Scottsdale Arizona

This just made me laugh so much, everything about this is comedy gold.

Re: Scottsdale Arizona

punkrock randy /

A scheme, lolz😂🤣. This is what happens when people think having tons of babies is a good idea. It’s called overpopulation. Not someone out to get you. 🤦🏼‍♂️

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Overpopulation?

If ppl would live like in Hong Kong same population density.

The whole world's population could fit in Texas.

Someone needs to open a fixie bicycle shop and a tight pants clothing in Scottsdale quick!

I feel like any amount of urban is too much for true isolationists.

Cities develop. More efficient and economic housing/transportation should be considered a good thing.

I hate crowds, traffic, etc. So, if I’m looking for a place to settle down, I wouldn’t do that within 100 miles of anything that is even possible to be developed in my lifetime.

If I lived on the edge of a forrest and someone wanted to level it to construct a sprawling metropolis, well then that would get me a little hot under the collar.

The "spacious dream" of a plywood mcmansion is vomit worthy

that said I also hate the plywood mclofts theyre building in every city too

it's all showy exterior and crap craftsmanship and very dated "trendy" styles.

I did laugh at her affected downtrodden and dejected hopelessness, like "my whole way of life is being destroyed" because some people prefer a more functional urban life to a big house and even bigger lawns (in the desert)

What next, letting minorities in?

jesus fish earrings, haha fuck...

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

wooden shoes and windmills are the new rage.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account